Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What albums are you anticipating?
Just thought Id throw this out so we can get an idea, and maybe I can find some new artists to check out. So aside from any SH member, Im really waiting on;

El Che - Ryhmefest
Venom - Chamillionaire
R.E.D - The Game
next pac 1!
(11-10-2009, 11:08 AM)DALJ link Wrote:next pac 1!

You not getting tired of the material they are killing his legacy with? The first 2 to 3 that came out were decent since his death but you have to admit, quite a lot of this stuff coming out was never intended for release.
(11-10-2009, 04:08 PM)PublicEnemyNo2 link Wrote:[quote author=DALJ link=topic=2693.msg263476#msg263476 date=1257865684]
next pac 1!

You not getting tired of the material they are killing his legacy with? The first 2 to 3 that came out were decent since his death but you have to admit, quite a lot of this stuff coming out was never intended for release.
[/quote]

I mean the wideawake 1 they putting out his OG shit! No remixes!
(11-10-2009, 04:30 PM)DALJ link Wrote:[quote author=PublicEnemyNo2 link=topic=2693.msg263485#msg263485 date=1257883726]
[quote author=DALJ link=topic=2693.msg263476#msg263476 date=1257865684]
next pac 1!

[/quote]

I mean the wideawake 1 they putting out his OG shit! No remixes!
[/quote]

True.

Hopefully it's a good collection. I can't remember how many, but I think Wide Awake only has the rights to drop 12 or 13 tracks due to negotiations with Afeni. Hopefully they are quality.
The Boss Album.

ok jokes aside im lookin forward to the red album aswell i heard the song better days thts fucking ill cant wait for the album anyone got word on when he deciding to release it?
In hip hop, the main albums I'm looking forward to are:
  • Saigon - The Greatest Story Never Told
  • Phonte - has a solo coming out next year
  • DJ Quik - I remember hearing he's working on a solo called "Rhymthalism Red". Rhythmalism is a classic in my eyes so I hope it lives up to the name.
    [li] Dr. Dre - Detox...LOL
    • [li]

Outside of those main four, I'm also anticipating new albums from Common (hoping he's no longer on the UMC thing and goes back to the "Be" style), Kanye (hoping now that he's got 808's out of his system he will go back to making some good music), Murs, CunninLynguists, Lupe Fiasco...is it worth mentioning Crooked.  Wink
(11-10-2009, 05:28 PM)umee1989 link Wrote:The Boss Album.

ok jokes aside im lookin forward to the red album aswell i heard the song better days thts fucking ill cant wait for the album anyone got word on when he deciding to release it?

either this month or next! prob wont be out till next year in my opinion!
(11-10-2009, 05:37 PM)DALJ link Wrote:[quote author=umee1989 link=topic=2693.msg263490#msg263490 date=1257888526]
The Boss Album.

either this month or next! prob wont be out till next year in my opinion!
[/quote]

Didn't he push it back?
(11-10-2009, 05:28 PM)umee1989 link Wrote:The Boss Album.

He's just got in the studio with Dre - Interscope have pushed it back to allow time for him and Dre to get to work and not rush things - Release date currently stands at Feb 16th.