Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What albums are you anticipating?
Lol dnt really listen to game do I guessed! By the way the new fifty album is WACK DO NOT BUY IT! I doubt people on here do anyway lol!
(11-10-2009, 08:05 PM)DALJ link Wrote:Lol dnt really listen to game do I guessed! By the way the new fifty album is WACK DO NOT BUY IT! I doubt people on here do anyway lol!

Yeah its a download at best for me, did that with his last one, its not like he needs my hard earned money!
Not much I'm looking for outside the SH and their solo work.  I'm cautiously optimistic about the 2nd Eminem cd, and definitely be looking for Phonte next year!  Other than that, just SH projects...
(11-11-2009, 10:51 AM)Akademic link Wrote:Not much I'm looking for outside the SH and their solo work.  I'm cautiously optimistic about the 2nd Eminem cd, and definitely be looking for Phonte next year!  Other than that, just SH projects...

Apparently he saved some of the serious songs for Relapse 2. Im not holding my breath after the last 1. It frustrates me that he keeps jumping on other peoples songs and dropping freestyles that prove his ability, yet cant be serious on his own shit!

(11-11-2009, 01:00 PM)PublicEnemyNo2 link Wrote:[quote author=Akademic link=topic=2693.msg263509#msg263509 date=1257951088]
Not much I'm looking for outside the SH and their solo work.  I'm cautiously optimistic about the 2nd Eminem cd, and definitely be looking for Phonte next year!  Other than that, just SH projects...

Apparently he saved some of the serious songs for Relapse 2. Im not holding my breath after the last 1. It frustrates me that he keeps jumping on other peoples songs and dropping freestyles that prove his ability, yet cant be serious on his own shit!

[/quote]

I've heard that too, but still being cautious.  Will definitely download this one first.
I can't believe I forgot J. Cole! He's gotta be one of my favorite MC's at the moment. Really looking forward to hearing his debut.