Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Truth-Epilog (How do u feel about Crooked Is move not to have a forum or site?)
could maybe merge the two
but I'm thinking Jay would want a part of this.

I do know this tho, No action can be taken against The Boss Board
for being the official website.
I have a few comments to make real quick...

First of all threatening legal action against a website that has been your only real presence on the net with your biggest group of supporters is idiotic to say the least.  In terms of PR it's basically a big 'fuck you' to the very people you need on your side.  You don't slap people across the face and then ask them to support you.

Secondly, it would cost a lot of money to actually have the website shut down by legal means, and even then you would need enough substantial evidence to prove that the site was damaging Crooked I's image, the record company, etc.  Or that there's a use of unauthorized materials (songs, graphics, pictures, etc) that aren't in the public domain.

If you aren't smart enough to surround yourself with good decision-makers then you obviously aren't one yourself.  That is a big huge red flag that you should stick to what you're good at and let other people who are good with the business end of it handled the business end of it.

I'm not going to be excited about anything until it becomes a reality.  Made that mistake too many times already.
(01-16-2009, 05:53 AM)__Z__ link Wrote: could maybe merge the two
but I'm thinking Jay would want a part of this.

I do know this tho, No action can be taken against The Boss Board
for being the official website.

Na, the Boss Board is cool, it's got the support of the big man himself, it's just not the official page.
Its A fresh Start!