Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Treacherous Records Presents... "Mick's Tape" (Mixtape)

[Image: mickstapeofficialcover.jpg]

Quote:The moment that fans have been patiently waiting for has finally arrived. The new compilation from Treacherous Records titled Mick's Tape is now available for purchase.

In 2006, Treacherous Records' A&R "Mickey" embarked on a journey to unify the next generation of West Coast artists together on a project he fittingly titled Mick's Tape. As we approach the New Year, Mickey has released the project which is sure to set the standard for Hip Hop in 2010. The compilation boasts appearances from the entire Treacherous Records roster as well as several up-and-coming artists who are ready to make their presence known on the West Coast. Artists who are featured on this project include Crooked I, The Horse Shoe G.A.N.G., One-2, K-Young, Knoc Turn'al, Sauce The Boss, Ya Boy, Ca$his, Mykestro and several others. Production is exclusively handled by Treacherous Records' hit maker Komplex as well as KG and MG. Although the project is filled with so many different emcees, the compilation is fully cohesive and boasts it's own unique sound. While fans will instantly choose favorites based on familiarity with each artist, it is perfectly reasonable to state that the track list contains no weak points or "skippers". Mickey and Treacherous Records have compiled a timeless collection of music and for that point they must be congratulated. A free sample from Mick's Tape has been included with this article. The song which is titled Just Like Us features production from Komplex with appearances from Knoc Turn'al, Ca$his and One-2. Please take a moment to support this project by making a purchase using the link included below.

Make sure to be on the look out for additional projects dropping through Treacherous Records in the near future such as One's double-EP titled History and Destiny as well as Knoc Turn'al's Knoc's Ville. In the mean time, please keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further updates regarding Treacherous Records.

Track List

1. Intro - One-2 (Prod. by Komplex)
2. 3 Emcees - Crooked I, One-2 & Mykestro (Prod. by Komplex)
3. Do What I Wanna - One-2, Knoc Turn'al, Maximo & Young Life (Prod. by MG)
4. We Ain't Playin - Jayo Felony, K-Young, Niqle Nut, & Tiny C Style (Prod. by KG)
5. Roll With Me - Stacee Adamz, K-Young, EL Prez, Human & One-2 (Prod. by Komplex)
6. My Story - Crooked I, K-Young, Ya Boy & One-2 (Prod. by Komplex)
7. P.I.M.P. (Paper In My Pocket) - Romeo, Dice Deniro, Sauce Da Boss & Village Boo (Prod. by MG)
8. I'm On It - Quiz & Sega (Prod. by Komplex)
9. Good Smoke - Human, Smooth Savage, Krook & Chris Focus (Prod. by Komplex)
10. Bang Bang Music - Aryn & Crooked I (Prod. by Komplex)
11. Black Cadillac - Horse Shoe G.A.N.G & One-2 (Prod. by Komplex)
12. Just Like Us - Knoc Turn’al, Ca$his, & One-2 (Prod. by Komplex)
13. Out Here In Cali - Niqle Nut, Julius Luciano, Bayroot & Pac 10 (Prod. by KG)
14. 2 In Da Morning - Young De, Quest, Kenny Siegel & Dula-Mite (Prod. by KG)
15. Gangstaz & Thugz - Maximo, Baby Down, Papa Smurf & Demetrius Capone (Prod. by KG)
16. Cali Boyz Connected - Young De, Ca$his, Quiz, One-2, Maximo, Young Life, Tiny C Style, Baby Down, Sauce Da Boss, Horse Shoe G.A.N.G, Krook, Niqle Nut & KareLezz (Prod. by Komplex)

PURCHASE: http://www.101distribution.com/m/mickstape
PURCHASE: http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/micks-...77868?uo=6

BONUS

Just Like Us - Knoc Turn'al, Ca$his & One-2
http://www.thebossboard.com/download_pro...?sonid=166
this whole project looks dope, cant wait
needs more hsg Big Grin
Damn only one more crooked track!
KareLezz said to Mickey on twitter that it'd be a good Christmas present for this to drop before then. Mickey said it would definitely be out by then. I RT'd for evidence & KareLezz told me to favorite that tweet. lol 

Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Would've liked to see Crooked on it more, and at least one more track with KareLezz...cuz like WTF @ 16 people on track 16? do they each have like 4 bars?
(12-02-2009, 02:40 PM)Mrs EFFeX link Wrote:KareLezz said to Mickey on twitter that it'd be a good Christmas present for this to drop before then. Mickey said it would definitely be out by then. I RT'd for evidence & KareLezz told me to favorite that tweet. lol 

Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Would've liked to see Crooked on it more, and at least one more track with KareLezz...cuz like WTF @ 16 people on track 16? do they each have like 4 bars?

Damn i hope thats right, i REALLY want to hear this so i hope it drops soon!!
Yeah, I heard it's dropping this month too. Be on the look out!
Official cover art work has been added....
NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE!
AAAHHHH!! I wish physical copies were available for purchase, damnnnet, i wanna support this but i cant buy digital shit. Damn...fml. I'm dying to hear this