Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Treacherous Records Presents... "Mick's Tape" (Mixtape)
"Cali Boyz Connected" definitely is outstanding. Only thing is that the song is too long and the beat gets annoying after a few listens... I love the part with the Horseshoe G.A.N.G. Other songs I like are "3 Emcees", "My Story", "P.I.M.P. (Paper In My Pocket)", "Bang Bang Music" (for once, the French rapper from Xpand comes correct), "Black Cadillac" and "Just Like Us". Overall, it is a cool compo, even though the production is not always that good throughout...
thought it was okay, <3s crooked and HSG and one2s verses, BUT i guess if i actually liek (or knew other others) i would liek it more.

production was a mixed bag, sometimes FANTASTIC, others, completely shit.

I HATE the site i bought it off. fromt he SHIT way to dld the songs (eahc one individually) to no ID3 tags being there. such utter shit, didnt seem official at all.

now i see itll be on itunes soon, any way for a refund,a nd them i can buy of itunes?
(12-11-2009, 04:26 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:thought it was okay, <3s crooked and HSG and one2s verses, BUT i guess if i actually liek (or knew other others) i would liek it more.

production was a mixed bag, sometimes FANTASTIC, others, completely shit.

I HATE the site i bought it off. fromt he SHIT way to dld the songs (eahc one individually) to no ID3 tags being there. such utter shit, didnt seem official at all.

now i see itll be on itunes soon, any way for a refund,a nd them i can buy of itunes?

If you already have it though, why do you need to re-download it?
This sucks so bad, i cant buy it, everyone is talking about it and i cant get it. FML.
(12-11-2009, 04:34 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:This sucks so bad, i cant buy it, everyone is talking about it and i cant get it. FML.

You don't have a Pay Pal account?
(12-11-2009, 04:54 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=2729.msg264773#msg264773 date=1260563691]
This sucks so bad, i cant buy it, everyone is talking about it and i cant get it. FML.

You don't have a Pay Pal account?
[/quote]

Honestly EFFeX, haha im in college right now locally, so im still with my parents and i dont have a credit card yet, so generally when it comes to things like this she hooks me up with her credit card info and i pay her back in cash, but i feel bad asking her during the holiday season. haha so im trying to deal with the pain of not having this. lol
Effex, i know i have it, but lack of ID tags is pissing me off, im too lazy to retagg them all! lol
(12-11-2009, 06:17 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:Effex, i know i have it, but lack of ID tags is pissing me off, im too lazy to retagg them all! lol

LOL! I feel you though.
EFFeX what do i do man, i just purchased this and im at the page where it has each song and the download link underneath it but when i click on the link nothing happens....
(12-13-2009, 12:32 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:EFFeX what do i do man, i just purchased this and im at the page where it has each song and the download link underneath it but when i click on the link nothing happens....

Hmmm... Let me look into this for you, I'm not exactly sure what the problem could be.

BTW: Do you have any "no script" or "ad block" plug-ins installed?