Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shout out to the D.O.C. [What did you like??]
This board is really taking off now and Im excited when I see another DOC member join up.

So just a shout out to the Dynasty Online Community and what you liked about it.

Originally I enjoyed logging on and getting all the new Crooked I music and News/Info. After awhile it started to fall off and It became more about the community than just Crooked I. I think the positive attitude and everyone helping each other out made it such a good place to hang out online.
The Community. The people. Funny people and some dum dums.  we was gettin all the first leaks straight from either the mods, shake, kay,peter,etc. People put soo muchlove and work into the site and it showed even up until now its dead they still release free mixtapes.

I have learnd so much from the music business side of things thanks to such great posterrs like its_official ,username, bfc, tu-tone

The music boot legs from Leak and ogenius posting slept on albums.countin down tothe next hiphop weekkly till 1 am in the morning lol.  Just to see people all over world, get together, laugh, diss each other.
(01-15-2009, 10:40 PM)Carter link Wrote: The Community. The people. Funny people and some dum dums.  we was gettin all the first leaks straight from either the mods, shake, kay,peter,etc. People put soo muchlove and work into the site and it showed even up until now its dead they still release free mixtapes.

I have learnd so much from the music business side of things thanks to such great posterrs like its_official ,username, bfc, tu-tone

The music boot legs from Leak and ogenius posting slept on albums.countin down tothe next hiphop weekkly till 1 am in the morning lol.  Just to see people all over world, get together, laugh, diss each other.

I remember when the site first started out all the speculation on what Crooked I's Death Row status was, everyone looking for answers. It was almost an electric vibe on the forums, everyone was patiently waiting for the next news update. Then we'd get special exclusives now and then such as "Leave Us Alone". It seemed like a big puzzle and the completed picture was Boss Music which unfortunately never dropped. It was a fun experience to be a part of though, it was like we were all along for the ride.

I remember just waiting for YB2 to come out was crazy. One track would leak one at a time and people were going nuts trying to get their hands on it. Doesn't compare to the HHW hype though. It would be like the end of the world if it didn't drop by midnight, people would go into panic mode like "WHERE IS IT? IS HHW OVER?" LOL. Good times!

That shows how dedicated the fans are, there really isn't another movement like this.
Oh man wow! I could go for days writing this down but

The D.O.C. was my first forum Ever! With  so much love, so much pain
but must of all, so much HOPE. with so many peeps from AROUND THE WORLD
trying to make it through the struggle, of not only Crooked I but inside each and
everyone of us because everyone at the D.O.C. is Crooked I. We wanted him to
succeed so much if felt like it was ourself. AND I don't care if we get called "stan"
or "crazy" cause we know it a Fam. That forum showed me, how Down to
earth Crooked really is with countless of shout-outs to us fans from all
different outlets. Made us  feel like we were part of the quest to sit in the throne.

All this made us unite for the common cause, from each corner of the world.
Waiting for great news of a new Leak, Release and or Update. sharing thoughts
and stories, to music  images and videos. It Really was a Family!

man i gotta say again thanks EFFeX without the B.O.C. where would
the Dynasty Online Community be? we'll never know but there will always be
a D.O.C. in all of us no matter were we go.

(01-16-2009, 05:46 AM)__Z__ link Wrote: We wanted him to
succeed so much if felt like it was ourself. AND I don't care if we get called "stan"
or "crazy" cause we know it a Fam.

Na, it has nothing to do with being a "stan" or anything like that. I been through a lot of obstacles in my life too, you feel me, and I think the drive that Crooked I has really inspired me through a lot of my own accomplishments. I mean, I been listening to dude '99, maybe '98, so it's been a long ride.
I know some of us been made fun of for being Fanatics
of Crooked I, calling us names like, "stan" and others things
but Crooked has said it over and over, My fans are my Family
its a world wide C.O.B.