Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canibus f. D12 & DZKAir Strike (Pop Killer) Eminem DisS!!!
HERE IS THE LINK CHECK IT OUT

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/id.9...eminem-dis
I really want to see this  battle
That shit was good!!! Canibus will forever be a could-have-been star, but dude can straight spot with the best of them, whether people want to admit it or not.
This is actually pretty good!  You know what would make it better though?  Is if it came out 10 YEARS AGO!!  You know, back when this beef mattered.  Did it take him 10 years to write his verse, or is it just that no one is listening to him anymore, so he decided to dis a big name???  .....despite that, it is a good dis track.  Doubt if we hear a reply though.  Like the song says, Em is scared of people who actually dis back...
Em got ripped bad. It is true that he's only beefed with people who can't fight back - Everlast, Ja Rule, Mariah, Nick Cannon, and Benzino.
It's obvious Canibus needs promo for his projects...and I reckon he's somewhere praying Eminem won't respond to this. Anyone actually doubts Eminem would rip his ass to pieces? Come on now.
(11-25-2009, 01:08 PM)Novakane link Wrote:It's obvious Canibus needs promo for his projects...and I reckon he's somewhere praying Eminem won't respond to this. Anyone actually doubts Eminem would rip his ass to pieces? Come on now.
Yeah he is definitely looking for some sort of buzz....Could Em take him?  yeah probably, but we'll never know because he doesn't respond ...he likes to bully the pop stars...yet somehow he's gotten to this "untouchable" status as a dis rapper.  I don't want to sit here and bash him, because I like him a lot (except Relapse), but I think his status in the dis world is overblown.  Love to see him prove himself one day, but I don't know that he cares, or has it in him at this point.
I'm a lover of Hip Hop...so I got nuff respect for Canibus...you don't wanna know how much I enjoy listening to tunes like "Nigganometry", "Get Retarded", "What's Going On", "Channel Zero"...and I will note that I refuse to listen to this diss tune lol

I'm one of the hardest Eminem critics, simply for the fact: he hasn't again  touched that level of "Marshall Mathers LP" in my opinion. I dont really feel any of his albums since. As for Relapse, I don't know, seems to me like Em's havin' a ball. He don't even care no more. He just goes in there to have fun. To me, he's got nothing to prove after that CLASSIC he dropped with the MM LP.

And once you reach a certain level, why reply to someone at the bottom? Floyd Mayweather is fighting nothing but the top guys. So why should Eminem bother battling Canibus? For some fools on the internet to judge who won? He won't gain nothing from it. In his position, I wouldn't reply either.  
(11-25-2009, 01:47 PM)Novakane link Wrote:I'm a lover of Hip Hop...so I got nuff respect for Canibus...you don't wanna know how much I enjoy listening to tunes like "Nigganometry", "Get Retarded", "What's Going On", "Channel Zero"...and I will note that I refuse to listen to this diss tune lol

I'm one of the hardest Eminem critics, simply for the fact: he hasn't again  touched that level of "Marshall Mathers LP" in my opinion. I dont really feel any of his albums since. As for Relapse, I don't know, seems to me like Em's havin' a ball. He don't even care no more. He just goes in there to have fun. To me, he's got nothing to prove after that CLASSIC he dropped with the MM LP.

And once you reach a certain level, why reply to someone at the bottom? Floyd Mayweather is fighting nothing but the top guys. So why should Eminem bother battling Canibus? For some fools on the internet to judge who won? He won't gain nothing from it. In his position, I wouldn't reply either. 

Everything you said makes perfect sense.  You know how artists are though.  Always wanting to prove they are the best, and being so competetive.  He may not have that any more, but who knows....He may not gain a lot from smashing on Canibus, but he would shut people up that think that he lost it, or is unable to dis real rappers.....he also has an album (sort of) coming out soon that it could promote online.
bis and em have been throwing jabs at each other forever now, and that is what this is a jab to see if em will respond (and of course promotion for his new album Melatonin Magik coming in February) heres a history of the whole beef: http://canibuscentral.ihiphop.com/forum/...opic=67965