Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DJ Pryme Tyme Presents: "Horse Shoe Weekly Sessions... Boss Blends Vol. 6"
Props to Boss Board / D.O.C. veteran Aaron as usual!

--- --- --- --- --- ---

[Image: boss_blendz_6_cover.jpg]

Quote:As everyone knows, The Horse Shoe G.A.N.G. took the Internet by storm with their mini-series Horse Shoe Weekly and more recently their debut album Gangster MC. Well, The B.O.S.S. Board is now happy to present an unexpected treat for U-Gang fans.

Long time Crooked I fans are already familiar with the highly popular B.O.S.S. Blendz mixtape series that was started by The Dynasty Online Community several years ago. Well, the series lives on with the latest installment Horse Shoe Weekly Sessions... Boss Blends Vol. 6 presented by DJ Pryme Tyme. The project combines The Horse Shoe G.A.N.G.'s weekly freestyles with the instrumental's original song giving fans an ultimate mash-up. Pryme Tyme did an excellent job in putting together this mixtape as it breathes new life into the U-Gang's series. This monumental project allows fans to hear their favorite mainstream artists collaborate with the four-headed monster. Please download the mixtape using the link included below as you will not be disappointed.

Make certain to check out the past editions of Boss Blendz by visiting our website's "Projects" section where fans can download the previous five installments. In the mean time, please keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for additional Crooked I updates.

Track List

1- Intro feat. Joell Ortiz
2- Run This Town feat. Rihanna
3- Crazy N!ggas feat. Eminem
4- Boi I Got So Many feat. Young Problemz
5- Onslaught feat. Crooked I
6- Ride With Me feat. Jeremiah
7- Dirty Diana feat. Michael Jackson
8- Forever feat. Drake
9- New West feat. Kurupt
10- Say You Will feat. Kanye West
11- On To The Next Shit feat. Jay-Z & Swizz Beatz