Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I's New Slaughterhouse Hoodie
I NEED the black and red Slaughterhouse hoodie. I am getting impatient.
Am i the only one that thinks that this slaughterhouse merchandise looks crap?

I honestly hope they come out with better apparel.. I think the logo looks far too much like a business logo you would find in a country town..

I like the dynasty logo and don't mind the COB stuff too much.. but i cant see what everyone see's in this hoodie and what makes them want it so bad.. can anyone explain?
(12-02-2009, 04:30 AM)yanthrax link Wrote:but i cant see what everyone see's in this hoodie and what makes them want it so bad.. can anyone explain?

It's just personal preference I guess, that's all.
(12-01-2009, 08:56 PM)Rampage link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=2780.msg264284#msg264284 date=1259710445]
I'd set up a store on this page if they really wanted to get the ball rolling. Not sure what the hold up is on their other website.

Damn reach out and suggest that! I can see almost every member on here buying something if you got a supply of those legit COB shirts and that SH Hoodie!
[/quote]

Great idea Effex, go for it!!! Everyone wins, SH get there merchandise sold from a reliable source, the fans get there hoodies etc and as a bonus we get a lot more hits on the website!
yes effex should sell, therefore he would be getting money in his pocket aswell. dont like the hoodie though
i think its dope. but pull overs > zipper
(12-02-2009, 08:24 AM)PublicEnemyNo2 link Wrote:[quote author=Rampage link=topic=2780.msg264287#msg264287 date=1259715419]
[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=2780.msg264284#msg264284 date=1259710445]
I'd set up a store on this page if they really wanted to get the ball rolling. Not sure what the hold up is on their other website.

Damn reach out and suggest that! I can see almost every member on here buying something if you got a supply of those legit COB shirts and that SH Hoodie!
[/quote]

Great idea Effex, go for it!!! Everyone wins, SH get there merchandise sold from a reliable source, the fans get there hoodies etc and as a bonus we get a lot more hits on the website!
[/quote]

I been sayin this

If Crook and/or Slaughterhouse wants to sell stuff from this site, I'd even go as far to take care of shipping everything out for them
(12-02-2009, 01:56 PM)Snake Eyez link Wrote:i think its dope. but pull overs > zipper

c/s, especially how it even cuts off their names... but I'd settle for any kinda hoodie right about now
maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't hit town sporting a pig on my shirt :/
(12-02-2009, 10:37 PM)Novakane link Wrote:maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't hit town sporting a pig on my shirt :/
serious?? i wear whatever i think is cool n i personally think that this logo is legit