Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The B.O.S.S. Board Celebrates One Year Online

Quote:While this may come as a surprise to many visitors and members, The B.O.S.S. Board has officially been online for one year. We would like to reflect on our experience thus far and give thanks to our loyal community.

As most of you are aware, our journey on The B.O.S.S. Board began after the original and legendary Crooked I website Dynasty Entertainment Group and it's Dynasty Online Community (D.O.C.) went offline for several weeks in 2008. I took it upon myself to create a free forum powered by ProBoards to allow fans to keep in touch with each other and push the movement onwards. Surprisingly, The D.O.C. found it's way back online for a brief period and announced it's permanent closure. It was at that moment that I made a decision to transform our ProBoards community into a full fledged website.

With the support of The D.O.C.'s web development team and many of it's long time members, we moved our project forwards. The final step to our official launch was to present our project to Crooked I himself and receive his co-signing. Thankfully, our online community was blessed with the green light and the rest is history. The B.O.S.S. Board was officially born and slowly evolved through the input of members into the website that we now visit today. While there have been some bumps in the road, we are proud of the brand that has been created and continue to brainstorm for the future.

The B.O.S.S. Board would like to give thanks to our entire community as this site would not exist without any of your support. There is no doubt that Crooked I and Treacherous Records have the most loyal fan base in the world. Whether you are a long time fan or casual listener, the overwhelming interest in this movement has been simply out of this world. This website was never intended for the use of personal gain and has always been dedicated to those who share a common belief and goal. The reward in running such a magnificent community is not only viewing the success of our favorite musical artists, but keeping West Coast Hip Hop alive for the future.

We would specifically like to send our thanks and support firstly to Crooked I, The Circle of Bosses and the team at Treacherous Records. The input and support is truly appreciated and we could not have reached this point without your help. Additionally, we would like to give thanks to our outstanding team of Moderators who have been the driving force in this movement since day one. Finally, we would like to show love to our entire community of bosses. The positive and constructive discussions that are conducted on a daily basis are the heart of this movement.

The future of The B.O.S.S. Board holds many surprises as we have a whole new bag of tricks up our sleeves. We promise to deliver new and exciting content as well as additional musical releases. Please continue to share your suggestions and concerns as this community belongs to all of us. Let us look forward to the upcoming year and pick up the momentum to take 2010 by storm.
Happy birthday B.O.S.S. board!  Love this site, i check it every 15 minutes.  Keep up the great work staff!
keep up the great work Effex and the rest of the staff! Been doing an excellent job so far
Good stuff!! Great job on keeping the boards going EFFeX
(12-06-2009, 01:58 AM)MWA link Wrote:Happy birthday B.O.S.S. board!  Love this site, i check it every 15 minutes.  Keep up the great work staff!
Appreciate all the love!
<3 effex for all of this, and ofc all the B.O.S.S. Staff!

Thank you for this amazing site, and well a very turbulent year Tongue

keep up the superb work
Happy Bithday BOSS Boards! It really is the best site online, keep up the good work Effex.
Great job Effex. You've got a great site here. You do a fantastic job with it it. Myself and every single other member certainly appreciates all your time and effort; not to mention your always positive attitude! I look forward to the Boss Board's 2nd year!!!
That new boss board thing at the top looks better than the old 1! By the way how far are you with the mobile site? Also I can remember ages ago I suggested a choose your own colour theme function and you said you'd look into it! That would really be a nice function!