Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One-2 Interview w/ CPG Radio (12/21/09)

Quote:CPG Radio blessed Treacherous Records fans with a special surprise on Monday night as they featured a full length live interview with One-2 on their show. As always, fans were invited to join in on the conversation by submitting questions and showing their support.

Of course, readers are already familiar with CPG Radio's show as they aired a special week long feature called C.O.B. Week this past November. This time around, CPG invited Treacherous Records recording artist One-2 onto the show to share his story and music with listeners. During this extremely in-depth interview, One-2 touched on several points including his Armenian background, origins in the rap game, upcoming project History and Destiny, the Xpand movement and much more. Additionally, One-2 elaborated on broader topics including the current state of Hip Hop and the struggles of being an up-and-coming artist. Listeners were also blessed by an appearance from The Horse Shoe G.A.N.G.'s Julius Luciano who called in to show support for One-2 and CPG Radio. This interview is a rare look into One-2's musical career as well as personal life and is sure to captivate listeners. If you are interested in playing back the two hour interview in full, make certain to check out the link included below.

Please stay tuned for future shows from CPG Radio including an interview with The Circle of Bosses' latest artist 1Known, which is scheduled to air in January. Additionally, make sure to check out CPG's C.O.B. Week which is available for streaming on their Blog Talk Radio page. In the mean time, please keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for future updates regarding One-2, Treacherous Records and CPG Radio.

Reference: http://sharebee.com/2ff47724

--- --- ---

Please support CPG Radio by visiting...

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cpgradio
Live Now.
Hey EFFeX bro, i didnt tune in to this show until about an hour after it started...will it be available to listen to a replay tomorrow...if so, how do i get to it? haha
(12-22-2009, 02:32 AM)509 Finest link Wrote:Hey EFFeX bro, i didnt tune in to this show until about an hour after it started...will it be available to listen to a replay tomorrow...if so, how do i get to it? haha

Yup, you'll be able to stream it back on his page after the show is over, I'll post a link. I'm going to get you a download link too.
(12-22-2009, 02:35 AM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=2914.msg265153#msg265153 date=1261463570]
Hey EFFeX bro, i didnt tune in to this show until about an hour after it started...will it be available to listen to a replay tomorrow...if so, how do i get to it? haha

Yup, you'll be able to stream it back on his page after the show is over, I'll post a link. I'm going to get you a download link too.
[/quote]

Man i appreciate homie thats awesome, ill put it on my ipod and listen to it while im working. Thanks dude