Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Casting Call
CASTING CALL NOTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CASTING NOTICE

Donald Trump Productions (NBCs The Apprentice), Jazzy Management and Juma Entertainment (ABCs The Superstars) have teamed up for a groundbreaking new show! We are currently conducting a nationwide search for successful, eligible bachelors who think they have what it takes to win the heart of a well known bachelorette, who is a major TV personality and Donald Trumps close friend.

Donald Trump Productions, Jazzy Management, and Juma Entertainment are presenting a relationship show unlike any other, titled ?The Ultimate Merger. Donald Trump will take on the role of matchmaker to help a well known bachelorette achieve The Ultimate Merger- a successful relationship. Love is a serious business, says friend and mentor Donald Trump, who will help select a group of eligible bachelors to stay at Trump International Hotel and Tower in Las Vegas and prove they have what it takes to win her heart!

SEEKING SINGLE MEN:
*21yrs and older
*All races and ethnicities
*Able to work in the US
*Legal US resident
*Outgoing with big personalities
*Financially successful

If you have what it takes to win our Bachelorettes heart, then please email the following information ASAP to jazzymanagement@hotmail.com:
A brief description of yourself
Recent photos of you
All Contact information where we can reach you
POSTED BY TILL DAWN PROMOTIONS
LABELS: CASTING CALL, REALITY SHOW
WTF has this got to do with this website? You want us to put Crooked I on the show? Pointless topic for a Crooked I forum!
(12-31-2009, 09:46 PM)DALJ link Wrote:WTF has this got to do with this website? You want us to put Crooked I on the show? Pointless topic for a Crooked I forum!

I'm not sure if you realize it, but Jazzy is responsible for putting out a lot of acts on the West Coast and are actually business partners with Crooked I. Remember the company, NBM Entertainment that Crooked I is launching? That's a venture with Jazzy.

http://www.thebossboard.com/article.php?newid=465

It's actually interesting to see them moving forward with ventures outside the music world.
Is he? Oh shit lol I thought it was just some gay guy hungry for promotion who posted this lol!
Crooked would win, hands down!