Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kadafi of the Outlawz...better at age 18 than 99% of rappers at their peak?
he was on Me Against the World, All About U and Hit Em Up...3 of Pac's most popular songs

and he had 9 amazing verses on Still I Rise

along with dozens of other tracks with Pac/Lawz

anyone else t hink Kadafi was on pace to be a GOAT?
I know he's good....really good but I'm not sure if he could be a GOAT
I always thought he was dope and he was my favourite Outlaw beside Pac
Well, Kadafi was a baby when he appeared on Me Against the World. he was probably 16 or 17. I'm not sure if he would have been one of the best ever, I would say that is far-fetched.

However, if you want more kadafi music, he does have a "mixtape" which his estate put out for profit but was not officially released (which sounds very odd, I know) and the unlreleased 2pac verses were approved by 2Pac's estate too. It's got some quality tracks on it.

It can be found for purchase here:

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/kadafi

http://www.amazon.com/Kadafi-Son-Rize-Vo...673&sr=8-1

when u say goat u really mean ur favorite. he didnt have the wordplay of current day emcees (eg slaughterhouse) and he didnt have the emotion of pac, the swag of jay and biggie, storytelling abilities of nas, superlyricalism of eminem. long story short he was good, maybe even great to some extent but no 1 rapper has all the characteristics to make him that much better than everyone else. therefore there is no goat. end of story.
Kadafi was very talented but i just dont see him ever being mentioned in the GOAT argument. Regardless of how sick those verses were.
i got son rize 1 already

with the free poster

got it wen it dropped

and did u guys ever hear kadafis verse on JACK MOVE with the dogg pound?
(01-02-2010, 12:44 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:Kadafi was very talented but i just dont see him ever being mentioned in the GOAT argument. Regardless of how sick those verses were.

that probably because the average listeners who are the people who always argue about GOAT's have only heard 1 of his verses from Hit Em Up lol! His verse on last ones left is sick!
(01-02-2010, 02:28 PM)DALJ link Wrote:[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=2974.msg265549#msg265549 date=1262450673]
Kadafi was very talented but i just dont see him ever being mentioned in the GOAT argument. Regardless of how sick those verses were.

that probably because the average listeners who are the people who always argue about GOAT's have only heard 1 of his verses from Hit Em Up lol! His verse on last ones left is sick!
[/quote]

last ones left does not feature kadafi lol

kadafi was on

hit em up
all about u
me against the world
who do u believe in
killuminati
black jesus
MOB
late night
my dying day
when we ride
just like daddy
untouchable
soon as i get home 
secretz of war
still i rise
there u go
fuck em all
first to bomb
they dont give a fuck about us

etc etc
eh which song was this kadafi line from: if the world was a bitch I'd stick my dick in the ground and fuck the world? or was it not Kadafi lol!