Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I - "Mr. Pig Face" Official Music Video
lol EFFeX 'wasn't expecting it to look like Avatar' hahaha that made me laugh so much!
(01-05-2010, 03:21 PM)DALJ link Wrote:lol EFFeX 'wasn't expecting it to look like Avatar' hahaha that made me laugh so much!

+1 EFFeX for that! Seriously, Chris Le is a talented dude. I am not denying that. It's just that I don't like that specific video...
(01-06-2010, 06:45 AM)Dimos link Wrote:[quote author=DALJ link=topic=2994.msg265795#msg265795 date=1262719286]
lol EFFeX 'wasn't expecting it to look like Avatar' hahaha that made me laugh so much!

+1 EFFeX for that! Seriously, Chris Le is a talented dude. I am not denying that. It's just that I don't like that specific video...
[/quote]

That's cool though, can't hate someone for their opinion.
not feeling the video at all, but I already expected that when I seen them preview shots a few weeks ago. dope song still
crookeds mouth doesn't match the words from the songs sounds like hes just mimiking lol!
lol DALJ i noticed that too

videos whack not worth the wait.
(01-03-2010, 08:56 PM)ferhat link Wrote:and here a download link, i ripped that one in avi format.

http://usershare.net/zf1ja3fp8x3m

is there a vob file or very high quality rip of this if not can u reup the avi version u ripped ?
thanks
it's a tight video 4 real but i have to say 3d graphics and don't go to good together if it had been more like Game's my life video it'd be da bomb.