Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eastwood - "Stay In It" & "Boss Music" (Music Videos)
Eastwood been making a lot of moves behind the scenes as he prepares to drop his new album "The New Era" this upcoming spring. This morning I came across two recently uploaded music videos from Eastwood's days on Jaded. Not bad at all, I knew the "Boss" song, but the other I hadn't heard yet...

Stay In It:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cT4TemwcXI

Boss Music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwqsl6pamLI

I guess these were some of the videos that would have came packaged with his album.
yea these are part of his unreleased jaded album....
(01-06-2010, 10:39 AM)Tha Don link Wrote:yea these are part of his unreleased jaded album....

I know he's working on his new project, but it'd be nice if he could put out the Jaded project too.
yea, I'm not sure if it actually did go down after all, but the plan was to do a video for every song on there, and put them on a bonus dvd for the release of the album
(01-06-2010, 01:59 PM)Novakane link Wrote:yea, I'm not sure if it actually did go down after all, but the plan was to do a video for every song on there, and put them on a bonus dvd for the release of the album

Yeah, judging from these videos, I can only assume that they actually did film them. I admit, I'm not always up-to-date with Eastwood news, but I was under the assumption that the album was ready to go, but just not released.

By the way, have these videos been online before. If not, I wonder why they are surfacing now and if more will be on the way.
i think eastwood is gonna leak this project slowly
(01-07-2010, 05:57 PM)Tha Don link Wrote:i think eastwood is gonna leak this project slowly

Yeah, I mean we've heard a lot of the project over the years, but it'd be nice to have the whole thing in one package.
I know that the album was done, as you said, it's pretty save to say the videos were too. Keep in mind he didnt only have this business relationship with this guy that founded Jaded. They knew each other before the contract was signed, on a personal level. So, maybe he was able to get his material and move on. Would be great to see the album after all. Would be one of the better Westcoast albums as of late. SNOOP **sigh** lol.
Never really listened to Eastwood but after hearing his stuff with Crooked on DR i might have to check him out
(01-14-2010, 04:48 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:Never really listened to Eastwood but after hearing his stuff with Crooked on DR i might have to check him out

He's got a lot of great material.

I'm a fan of all of his work, but it seems that people are generally more into his "deeper" material. I could upload some stuff later on if you'd like.