Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Budden - "Money's On Me"
This is fire. I like it when different SH members take apart a beat one at a time. Maybe Crooked I will do that here?
(01-07-2010, 02:39 PM)anita_job link Wrote:This is fire. I like it when different SH members take apart a beat one at a time. Maybe Crooked I will do that here?

none of the slaughterhouse members rip each others beats lol! maybe they have a contract or sumat lol,
(01-07-2010, 01:41 PM)Snake Eyez link Wrote:the more of Buddens' new shit I hear, the more I like.  I've had that "Roulette" freestyle he did in my rotation for like a month and I still slap that shit... this track is nice too.

Joe is very consistent with dope shit
(01-06-2010, 12:56 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:He recorded this song live on BlogTV last night, as soon as he finished, they mixed it right there on the spot and uploaded it.

This isn't an album cut, just something to build the buzz.

wow. that is impressive. joe is a beast with the releases. hh in 08 and then sh, pr, er in 09 and now the great escape in 10, DAMN. is there anywhere to watch that btw, id love to see them in the studio
(01-14-2010, 07:43 PM)Grade A link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=3008.msg265868#msg265868 date=1262796968]
He recorded this song live on BlogTV last night, as soon as he finished, they mixed it right there on the spot and uploaded it.

This isn't an album cut, just something to build the buzz.

wow. that is impressive. joe is a beast with the releases. hh in 08 and then sh, pr, er in 09 and now the great escape in 10, DAMN. is there anywhere to watch that btw, id love to see them in the studio
[/quote]

His live streams take place here - blogtv.com/people/joebuddentv