Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wherez big syke at?
c'mon big syke iz on treacherous recordz right?
when are they gonna drop a solid album for tha thug life veteran
i'd buy anythin mussolini dropz ya know
I've wondered the same thing, Treacherous has such a dope lineup and they dont push anyone....its a shame they let that talent go to waste. Is Big Syke even getting paid? Damn..
I believe that Big Syke has an interview scheduled with CPG Radio in the near future. At least that's what I remember hearing. I'll keep you guys updated on that as the date gets closer.
(01-08-2010, 02:16 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:I've wondered the same thing, Treacherous has such a dope lineup and they dont push anyone....its a shame they let that talent go to waste. Is Big Syke even getting paid? Damn..

i dont believe big syke would be there unless he waz paid in full ya kno
but he's gettin up there in tha yearz id like to see at least i more cd drop
anybody heard thiz street commando shit i just got it awhile ago
wasnt available in canada where i am had 2 order it in
dope ass cd thatz for sure
I'll not be too worried if I never hear from big syke again in my life to be honest.
(01-08-2010, 02:16 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:I've wondered the same thing, Treacherous has such a dope lineup and they dont push anyone....its a shame they let that talent go to waste. Is Big Syke even getting paid? Damn..

I'm not sure what he's been up to, but he's definitely signed to Treacherous still, just behind the scenes though.
I thought he left Treacherous
(01-18-2010, 12:30 AM)Lunatic Raptalk.Net link Wrote:I thought he left Treacherous

I was going to say the same thing, but I had to confirm it today, LOL
(01-13-2010, 05:31 AM)bigradgeandy link Wrote:I'll not be too worried if I never hear from big syke again in my life to be honest.

this
(01-18-2010, 05:01 AM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:[quote author=bigradgeandy link=topic=3018.msg266124#msg266124 date=1263375110]
I'll not be too worried if I never hear from big syke again in my life to be honest.

this
[/quote]

haha hes actullay pretty dope you should check him out