Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knoc-Turn'al feat. Jaguar & Young Hu$tle - "No Money For Hoes"

Quote:As Treacherous Records recording artist Knoc Turn'al gears up to release his highly anticipated street album Knoc's Ville, he recently dropped a brand new track to grab listener's attention.

Once again, we find Knoc Turn'al linking up with his brother Jaguar and Dipset West representative Young Hu$tle. Readers will recall the trio's past collaboration on the song Ain't Seen U At All. Well, the three emcees are back once again on a new track titled No Money For Hoes which is recorded over Birdman's Money To Blow instrumental. Of course, the auto-tune heavy song's title is clearly reflective of it's content and serves as the anti-mainstream version of Birdman's version. We encourage everyone to check out this song by using the download link or media player included below.

Make certain to be on the look of for Knoc Turn'al's Knoc's Ville street album as we mentioned before. The project, which is scheduled to drop in the first quarter of 2010, currently features appearances by One-2, Jaguar and Knawledg with production from Komplex, MG, Blaqthoven, J-Beam and several others. Additionally, be on the lookout for the project's lead single Gimme The Night which is produced by Komplex. In the mean time, please keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further updates regarding Knoc Turn'al.

Download / Stream: http://www.thebossboard.com/audio.php?sonid=175
Feelin' this. Nice Knoc.
I'm really looking forward to his street album, especially for the Komplex production. Treacherous got a real nice unique sound.
(01-09-2010, 05:47 AM)EFFeX link Wrote:I'm really looking forward to his street album, especially for the Komplex production. Treacherous got a real nice unique sound.

Completely agreed. Been lookin forward to this for like a year. haha Treacherous definetly does have a unique sound, there music is always of great quality too. It's crazy there underground cuz there music sounds so good (Quality wise).
(01-10-2010, 10:45 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=3020.msg265997#msg265997 date=1263030440]
I'm really looking forward to his street album, especially for the Komplex production. Treacherous got a real nice unique sound.

Completely agreed. Been lookin forward to this for like a year. haha Treacherous definetly does have a unique sound, there music is always of great quality too. It's crazy there underground cuz there music sounds so good (Quality wise).
[/quote]

You can thank Iceman for that quality, he never disappoints.
(01-10-2010, 10:49 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=3020.msg266041#msg266041 date=1263177931]
[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=3020.msg265997#msg265997 date=1263030440]

Your right about that, he's an overall talented dude, i'm feeling his mixtapes to, he has the potential to be big in this industry.

[/quote]

You can thank Iceman for that quality, he never disappoints.
[/quote]