Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KareLezz - "Go To Sleep (Benzino Diss)"

Quote:Over the past several months The B.O.S.S. Board has been promoting the C.O.B. representative KareLezz and his cutting edge sound. Well, the Long Beach based emcee is back with brand new music as he rides out on the Circle Gang's latest adversary.

As everyone should know by now, Slaughterhouse has been involved in a highly publicized "beef" with Boston's Benzino. While the super-group has apparently been putting this tension on the back burner, KareLezz has decided that it is only right that Zino catches a couple jabs before the situation is put to rest. KareLezz recently released a track to his MySpace page over Eminem's infamous track Go To Sleep which sends a strong message to the Boston based emcee. There is no doubt that fans will be blown away by this hard hitting record as it truly demonstrates KareLezz's capacity for lyrical destruction. We encourage everyone to check out this powerful track, by visiting KareLezz's official MySpace page with the link included below.

Make certain to check out past projects by KareLezz as well, including his mixtape Westinitis and appearance on The Horse Shoe G.A.N.G.'s Gangsta MC album. If you are interested in staying up to date with KareLezz's latest music, please make sure to follow him on Twitter. In the mean time, please keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further KareLezz related updates.

Reference: http://www.myspace.com/therealkareless
Thanks for posting!  Can anyone get a download link??
(01-12-2010, 06:38 PM)Akademic link Wrote:Thanks for posting!  Can anyone get a download link??

I was going to rip it, but didn't know if KareLezz wanted it only on his MySpace. I'll hit him up real quick.
Awesome.  Copped his mixtape too, would love to burn this on the cd.  Can't wait to check him out.  I have yet to hear any of his joints except the HSG one
(01-12-2010, 07:38 PM)Akademic link Wrote:Awesome.  Copped his mixtape too, would love to burn this on the cd.  Can't wait to check him out.  I have yet to hear any of his joints except the HSG one

Word...

I know that the copy of his mixtape on Dat Piff is missing several tracks for one reason or another, I'll find out where you can get the full length version if your interested.
Yeah definitely! 
i love crooked i and all hes my favorite rapper but who the fuck is karelezz to step into this? hes even less well known then Benzino. this beef shouldnt have been addressed by crooked i or anyone because benzino is worthless
I think that Karelezz did good to do this diss! I mean if someone dissed the leader of your crew and they don't reply I think you should afte all he needed to be taught a lesson! By the way where is Benzino these days lol he didn't reply to the royce video maybe crooked or Royce got him behind the scenes lol
(01-13-2010, 04:06 AM)DALJ link Wrote:I think that Karelezz did good to do this diss! I mean if someone dissed the leader of your crew and they don't reply I think you should afte all he needed to be taught a lesson! By the way where is Benzino these days lol he didn't reply to the royce video maybe crooked or Royce got him behind the scenes lol

Benzino probably came to his senses and realized the epic mistake he made.
Any word on the download, or even a place that I can listen besides myspace?  For some reason the myspace player doesn't even work half the time on my computer