Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
www.joebuddentv.com
everyone go sign up over there, 1/4 th of slaughterhouse
support them
post itup n get some traffic
I browse it, lots of members but only like 2 mods, some of the stuff is stupid, lots of Crooked I fans over there though.
Most of the people over there are straight assholes.  NOTHING like the DOC/Bossboard.  However, it's a great source for news, and music.  Joe also posts very regurally on the site and runs it himself which is cool. 
(01-21-2009, 11:05 AM)Akademic link Wrote: Most of the people over there are straight assholes.  NOTHING like the DOC/Bossboard.  However, it's a great source for news, and music.  Joe also posts very regurally on the site and runs it himself which is cool. 

Yea thats why I like it, wish Crooked posted shit.
I signed up for JoeBuddenOnline the day they dropped SlaughterHouse and then really didn't post there anymore, but I signed up for JoeBuddenTV, cause I figured it's still a relatively new site and it'd be cool to get in on it early on. Yeah, some of the topics are lame, but there's some funny ass dudes over there!
(01-21-2009, 01:22 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: I signed up for JoeBuddenOnline the day they dropped SlaughterHouse and then really didn't post there anymore, but I signed up for JoeBuddenTV, cause I figured it's still a relatively new site and it'd be cool to get in on it early on. Yeah, some of the topics are lame, but there's some funny ass dudes over there!

Yeah I think for the most part the people are pretty young over there.  It is definitely not boring though lol....
Ya, that site is alright, well I was on joebuddenonline before for a bit but I thought some of the people on that site would be more knowledgeable although some members are cool. It is interesting sometimes and it's cool that Joey posts so I'll probably sign up on joebuddentv in a bit too.
(01-21-2009, 01:42 PM)Mtape link Wrote: Ya, that site is alright, well I was on joebuddenonline before for a bit but I thought some of the people on that site would be more knowledgeable although some members are cool. It is interesting sometimes and it's cool that Joey posts so I'll probably sign up on joebuddentv in a bit too.

Yeah, I actually really like the whole idea of the "episodes" being uploaded and the fan interaction with Joe. A lot of artists won't reach out like that.