Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Karelezz Discography
Is it as small as it seems, i can only find the Westinitis mixtape and the songs that were on here and his myspace, is that all there is?? I'm trying to get more of his stuff. haha

If anyone has download links for these tracks could you please post it, there all tracks wit Karelezz on it

The Milky Pacific
I'll Miss You
When I Grow
Heat Wave
Just One Moment
Where I'm From
Convergence

Thanksss
i didnt know he had more stuff...this dude came outta no where...lovin his mixtape..
(01-15-2010, 09:14 AM)frisch213 link Wrote:i didnt know he had more stuff...this dude came outta no where...lovin his mixtape..

I think those are the only other tracks out at all, i feel ya that mixtape is so raw, i love the emotion in every track. That song "This Is My Life" is one of the most amazing songs ive ever heard, that story telling ability is AMAZING
(01-15-2010, 11:26 AM)509 Finest link Wrote:[quote author=frisch213 link=topic=3049.msg266268#msg266268 date=1263561270]
i didnt know he had more stuff...this dude came outta no where...lovin his mixtape..

I think those are the only other tracks out at all, i feel ya that mixtape is so raw, i love the emotion in every track. That song "This Is My Life" is one of the most amazing songs ive ever heard, that story telling ability is AMAZING
[/quote]

Agree 100%.  There isn't a bad song on there, but damn that song is amazing!
(01-15-2010, 11:29 AM)Akademic link Wrote:[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=3049.msg266272#msg266272 date=1263569176]
[quote author=frisch213 link=topic=3049.msg266268#msg266268 date=1263561270]

[/quote]

Agree 100%.  There isn't a bad song on there, but damn that song is amazing!
[/quote]

Exactly. I listened to the mixtape for the first time last night and i couldnt believe this dude has been so slept on. He's a sick lyricist and overall rapper.
(01-14-2010, 08:24 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:If anyone has download links for these tracks could you please post it, there all tracks wit Karelezz on it

The Milky Pacific
I'll Miss You
When I Grow
Heat Wave
Just One Moment
Where I'm From
Convergence

Thanksss

I think very few of them were made available for download, because a lot of them (if not all), are dropping on a compilation called "A Killer's Point Of View" by Siyam and Augustus The Mac. I don't think there is going to be official download links until that drops.
(01-15-2010, 12:34 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=3049.msg266252#msg266252 date=1263515092]
If anyone has download links for these tracks could you please post it, there all tracks wit Karelezz on it

The Milky Pacific
I'll Miss You
When I Grow
Heat Wave
Just One Moment
Where I'm From
Convergence

Thanksss

I think very few of them were made available for download, because a lot of them (if not all), are dropping on a compilation called "A Killer's Point Of View" by Siyam and Augustus The Mac. I don't think there is going to be official download links until that drops.
[/quote]

Oh i got you man. Thanks. haha do you know of any other tracks that hes been on besides those and the mixtape??
his story telling is somethign i have wanted to hear for a long time, its insane!
Just got done listening to karelezz. Damn, this dude is tight! Smile Crooked I definitely got a
great ear for talent. Lyrical game is mos def above average. Damn the west coast in general have impressed me w/ all the new west mcs. Dudes used to talk shit about the west like "oh they ain't got no real spitters, they just gangbang rappin", not true at all! :Smile
NOt just back then when u had not just pac, ice cube, the d.o.c., kurupt and cypress hill, u had ras kass duh, del the funky homosapien, souls of mischief, freestyle fellowship, x-clan, kam etc. Now u have all of c.o.b. and treacherous, mykestro, jay rock, nipsey hussle, noah jones, fashawn, problem, coniyac, Tec the Lockwest, young hu$tle, dynamic certified, techniec, eastwood etc. ya already know! 2010 might be the return of the west NO the Beginning of the NEW WEST in the mainstream! 8)