Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Do You Change Your Youtube User Name??
I have one of the lamest YouTube names possible, i couldnt get anything else to work so i just put "xoxoJohnxoxo" how do i change it?? I really need to...haha
Not really sure how but are you spokane? 
Nah. Haha Prosser actullay. Are you from that area...
Yeah i live in the spo right now lol but thats cool did you get a chance to see slaughterhouse on the k o d tour?
I'm not sure if you can. I had another account and couldn't figure out how to change it when I made The Boss Board YouTube page, so made a new account.
(01-17-2010, 04:32 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:I'm not sure if you can. I had another account and couldn't figure out how to change it when I made The Boss Board YouTube page, so made a new account.

Dang that sucks. haha i might have to make a new account then..
Yep youtube doesnt let you change your name!
(01-17-2010, 04:31 PM)JsmithCOB link Wrote:Yeah i live in the spo right now lol but thats cool did you get a chance to see slaughterhouse on the k o d tour?

Na bro i didnt, its kind of crazy, i actullay live in Indiana right now, there was an available job down here so my family and i had to leave, but i lived in Prosser for 4 years and i go back there every summer for about a month, I miss the west coast alot and it killed me when i heard SH was in Washington and i wasnt there anymore. haha you ever been to Prosser???
(01-17-2010, 06:15 PM)DALJ link Wrote:Yep youtube doesnt let you change your name!

That sucks, they need to change that. haha