Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Member Map
What's good everyone?

You guys were suggesting that I add a map feature to keep track of everyone's locations. Well, I installed it this morning and it seems to be working fine.

http://thebossboard.com/forum/index.php?...=googlemap

It works by going to your Profile settings and zooming in on your location on the Map (you don't have to pick your EXACT location for privacy reasons) and then clicking on that spot. Make sure you SAVE your Profile settings or it won't work.

Your pin should now be available under the Map section on this forum.

Let me know if you run into problems. I have some fine tuning to do, but it should work.

Thanks.
works fine for me
(01-23-2010, 05:11 PM)Novakane link Wrote:works fine for me

I appreciate you checking that out. Thanks.

EDIT: I did find ONE glitch. The bubble that pops up to show which user is which, is a white background. That's fine and all, but the link color on this site is white, so it doesn't exactly work out that well. LOL. I'll fix that soon.
Tassie's on the map!
Worddd

By the way, I fixed that glitch. I didn't write the software, it's just a plug-in, so if anyone finds any trouble with it, please give me some time to get used to it.

I hope this feature takes off though, after we get a bunch of members using it, we could submit it to Crooked so he has a better idea of where his fans come from.
I think i did it. haha cool feature
yeah E that's what's up!
hehe whos up in harleden? You blockin my pin Tongue
We need to get crookeds location on the map lol!
Thats a cool feature Effex!