Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Throwback----Freestyle Friday 05 - SunNY vs Termanology
Needless to say this is off topic but i assume many of u on this site used to watch BET back in the days when it was worthy and i thought this would be cool to post....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syCbDC_GEqs

this was week 4 of SunNYs infamous run that ended with a signing to so so def on live tv and he was against none other than TERMANOLOGY! he is one of my favorite mcs and if u dont know about him check out some of his other shit on youtube, he also has atleast 1 track with crook and a couple others with royce and joell...nino bless also dissed him on the slaughterhouse track.........anyways this is a sick battle and i watched it live and remembered it when it came on and i remember thinking that term shouldve won and the only reason he didnt is cuz hes white but hes had much more success than sunny since then so i doubt he cares nowadays.......holla
Nice find!  Never seen this before.  Gotta be honest though...........There's no way he should have won this battle.  He won a close first round, but SunNY crushed him in the 2nd....KO.  I like Term a lot too, but he got beat.  No race involved...
I wish crooked had a freestyle battle video! That would be sick!
(01-28-2010, 02:27 PM)DALJ link Wrote:I wish crooked had a freestyle battle video! That would be sick!

Yeah it would!!  Man I've always wanted to see that
(01-28-2010, 01:17 PM)Akademic link Wrote:Nice find!  Never seen this before.  Gotta be honest though...........There's no way he should have won this battle.  He won a close first round, but SunNY crushed him in the 2nd....KO.  I like Term a lot too, but he got beat.  No race involved...

yeah i fully agree with you. i was saying that when i originally saw it i felt that way but know i can see that term shouldnt have won.....i just watched FF 10 mins ago and these new guys dont know what a freestyle is, every single line was written and given that fact it was wack as hell.....i give mad props to both term and sunny as well as any mc who actually drops rhymes off his head....and that doesnt mean "jay'zing it" when u memorize it in your head, thats the same shit in my books........