Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse - Move On (Remix)
(01-22-2009, 06:04 PM)4 link Wrote: [quote author=EFFeX link=topic=248.msg1248#msg1248 date=1232660250]
[quote author=rebel.AL link=topic=248.msg1247#msg1247 date=1232659904]
and the beat is really dope.

I know, it's nice to hear something different, really refreshing.
[/quote]

Do we know who produced it?
[/quote]

On the hiphopdx audio section it says Kickdrums produced it.
Crooked takes it on this one again! No suprise, the stuff he has put out recently have been top quality - Cham mixtape, Swagger freestyle and this.
i love the chorus! an shit crooked.....haha this dudes unstoppable
damnnn Slaughterhouse about to take over this rap game.Im glad they made this rmx and props to all ya for the links
Smile

by the way
who can put a link for the 1st two songs?peaceee
(01-23-2009, 05:29 PM)Bloodyz_Bloodyz link Wrote: damnnn Slaughterhouse about to take over this rap game.Im glad they made this rmx and props to all ya for the links
Smile

by the way
who can put a link for the 1st two songs?peaceee

Check the media section...  8)
thnx homie, appriciate it
damn this is one of the best songs inna while, just cant stop bumpin it!!!
(01-25-2009, 03:56 PM)Episcop DOC Cvrle link Wrote: damn this is one of the best songs inna while, just cant stop bumpin it!!!

Yea, and Crooked's words on the West and Detox were true.
Lol is there someone else on the forum with the name Nima too? haha I noticed the two Nima shoutouts on Hiphop back when it was out but I never made any shoutout requests so there must be someone on here?
(01-30-2009, 04:09 PM)Mtape link Wrote: Lol is there someone else on the forum with the name Nima too? haha I noticed the two Nima shoutouts on Hiphop back when it was out but I never made any shoutout requests so there must be someone on here?

Nima @ DubCNN!  8)