Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think we can make this board big as previous one?
I mean this is a fresh new start, thats great. But do you think we can make this site as big as DEG? i mean there was arround 5000-10000 members and sometimes 50-100 people online viewin threads, will it take another 4 years or its just mission impossible or it depends on crookeds projects?

what do you think?
I think it depends on 2 things.  The biggest thing is Crooked's buzz.  If he is poppin, then we'll get new members like crazy.  A few more verses like Move On ....man he delivered on that.....but I think a lot of it depends on him.

Also, if he creates a new "Official" site or not, and if it's any good.  If he puts one up and it sucks (Jay runs it), then people will come here instead.  But mainly I think it comes down to Crooked getting out there and getting more fans.
(01-22-2009, 08:41 AM)Akademic link Wrote: I think it depends on 2 things.  The biggest thing is Crooked's buzz.  If he is poppin, then we'll get new members like crazy.  A few more verses like Move On ....man he delivered on that.....but I think a lot of it depends on him.

Also, if he creates a new "Official" site or not, and if it's any good.  If he puts one up and it sucks (Jay runs it), then people will come here instead.  But mainly I think it comes down to Crooked getting out there and getting more fans.

We gotta actually promote this site too!! Not everyone knows to go to http://www.thebossboard.com so put it in your sigs, tags whattever. random posts about crooked i add this website too it.

The fact this is an unofficial site is a loss but WE are the fans so we can make it official, in the end its where we are that makes the site. If Jay has anything to do with the other site ppl will find out and instantly be turned off. Also they will see how deep this online community is and we are all here for Crooked not money or internet fame.

The spirit of the D.O.C. lives on and remains through this site!!
^ this site will get bigger and bigger but i miss the D.O.C.  :'( ....good to see most of  the mods back on here, whats cracking episcop ?
Why notttt, we got quite a few members here already. Just if everyone comes on at least once or twice a day, it'll be fine
(01-22-2009, 11:03 AM)Crook_Show link Wrote: ^ this site will get bigger and bigger but i miss the D.O.C.  :'( ....good to see most of  the mods back on here, whats cracking episcop ?

what it do bro! it would be great if we could merge doc and this one..
It's picking up according to Google Analytics, but it's still no where near where it needs to be. Just give it time and things will pick up. We can't rely on people to just stumble upon it though, even though a few have. If everyone pitches in together and at least tells one friend, throws in in their sigs, MySpace, Facebook, whatever, we can get more traffic.
(01-22-2009, 01:41 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: It's picking up according to Google Analytics, but it's still no where near where it needs to be. Just give it time and things will pick up. We can't rely on people to just stumble upon it though, even though a few have. If everyone pitches in together and at least tells one friend, throws in in their sigs, MySpace, Facebook, whatever, we can get more traffic.

Out of interest what were the monthly uniques for Dec '08?
I don't get how alot of the D.O.C. members didn't stumble across this board even if they were caught off guard by its closing. I'm going to try to spread the word on other sites/advertise kinda might be the only way to really pick up unless everyone starts spreading the word bit by bit.
Maybe someone could make some nice bossboard banners or like i said merge it with doc