Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think we can make this board big as previous one?
(01-22-2009, 02:28 PM)4 link Wrote: [quote author=EFFeX link=topic=250.msg1233#msg1233 date=1232646089]
It's picking up according to Google Analytics, but it's still no where near where it needs to be. Just give it time and things will pick up. We can't rely on people to just stumble upon it though, even though a few have. If everyone pitches in together and at least tells one friend, throws in in their sigs, MySpace, Facebook, whatever, we can get more traffic.

Out of interest what were the monthly uniques for Dec '08?
[/quote]

Well, today is the official one month mark that the site had Google Analytics, in that time we've had 1,037 unique visitors, 3,536 visits and 9,691 page views. This was all from 43 countries/territories. Not big time by any means, but the bar graphc shows a pretty steady rise week to week.
(01-22-2009, 05:02 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: [quote author=4 link=topic=250.msg1237#msg1237 date=1232648904]
[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=250.msg1233#msg1233 date=1232646089]
It's picking up according to Google Analytics, but it's still no where near where it needs to be. Just give it time and things will pick up. We can't rely on people to just stumble upon it though, even though a few have. If everyone pitches in together and at least tells one friend, throws in in their sigs, MySpace, Facebook, whatever, we can get more traffic.

Out of interest what were the monthly uniques for Dec '08?
[/quote]

Well, today is the official one month mark that the site had Google Analytics, in that time we've had 1,037 unique visitors, 3,536 visits and 9,691 page views. This was all from 43 countries/territories. Not big time by any means, but the bar graphc shows a pretty steady rise week to week.
[/quote]

Also.. it's the third thing down when you google "Crooked I." Shouldn't be too hard to miss  ;D
I believe this site can grow tremendously with the right promotion and support.  As others have already stated, give it time.  It's not easy to get a large user count and unique hits every month when you're not a household name yet.
I'm sure I read on the old forum that it was getting 30/40k uniques a month in certain months.
(01-23-2009, 01:40 PM)4 link Wrote: I'm sure I read on the old forum that it was getting 30/40k uniques a month in certain months.

I bet, that site was always popping!

Makes you wonder... Where are all those visitors when it's time to buy music like "Block Obama 2".  :-\
(01-23-2009, 01:44 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: [quote author=4 link=topic=250.msg1291#msg1291 date=1232732453]
I'm sure I read on the old forum that it was getting 30/40k uniques a month in certain months.

I bet, that site was always popping!

Makes you wonder... Where are all those visitors when it's time to buy music like "Block Obama 2".  :-\
[/quote]

Most are probably infrequent visitors and with the lack of promotion probably didn't even know about its release.
Hey Effex, hows the hits doing now adays, granted the D.O.C. is open again but have you seen a steady increase week to week or did it level off?

Also I didn't realise the D.O.C. got so much traffic, was that to the forum or the main site? Maybe alot of people hit the main site once a month and see no update so they don't check it out, Def wasn't nearly that many posters, so I guess they don't cop because they aren't huge fans like that and it was only an Itunes release?
 Defective Crooked I Robot