Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Screen Shot From "Pimp Shit" Music Video
John Colombo posted up a screen from Horse Shoe Gang's "Pimp Shit" video which is almost finished being edited. Check it out...

[Image: fngn.jpg]
C'mon On Boss...
I'm looking forward to this video like old black folks waiting on Jesus..(no disrespect intended in any way)
(02-06-2010, 10:00 PM)ClaSSiC_COB_A2 link Wrote:C'mon On Boss...
I'm looking forward to this video like old black folks waiting on Jesus..(no disrespect intended in any way)

Yeah, man it's taking a little longer than I expected it too, but hopefully this is a good sign that he's starting to show some progress.

Strange thing is, I was sure it was finished already.
Once its up, hopefully i can take it to the local access channel (public tv) where they will play it for free. Everyday and everybody channel surfs and looks at their local public station to see who they may know....

C.O.B
(02-06-2010, 10:34 PM)ClaSSiC_COB_A2 link Wrote:Once its up, hopefully i can take it to the local access channel (public tv) where they will play it for free. Everyday and everybody channel surfs and looks at their local public station to see who they may know....

C.O.B

Yeah, John usually releases his videos for download, so we'll see if he can give us a high quality download.
Sick shot, hopefully we see this video soon
very blurred shot, i dont like when they do that in rap videos Sad
(02-07-2010, 06:48 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:very blurred shot, i dont like when they do that in rap videos Sad

Don't forget it was a picture taken of the actual screen, so that might have blurred it even more.
BTW: The video is completely done should be released soon.
(02-08-2010, 05:34 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:BTW: The video is completely done should be released soon.

Good shit, hopefully it comes quicker than the microphone video. haha