Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's looking forward to Sauce Da Boss album?
So... over the past couple months Sauce has been preparing a solo record, which he's already recorded several records for. The project is going to be called "Purple Reign" and is possibly dropping around March or April.

Are you guys looking forward to this? I know I am. Just trying to spark some conversation.
I have only heard him on tracks with crooked and to be honest he's sounded fairly poor,

do you have a link to any of his shit which could change my mind?
Honestly, i've never been a fan of Sauce, he reminds me of Birdman, just a dude who gets money but really doesnt have any talent for anything but buisness and smoking weed. He usually just annoys me, sorry EFFeX but the only thing ill be check for on this album are the features
That's your opinion, bro, I can't be mad at you for that.

I like his style because it's just some G shit you know? Sometimes I'm in the mood for them hard street rhymes. However, I have confidence that Sauce with deliver a solid project, he's no fool, dude knows good music.

At least keep an open mind when it comes out.
I will get his album when it comes out but only because of Crooked otherwise I think he is shit and can't rap at all!
ill only get the tracks  featuring crooked/hsg otherwise no i couldnt care less
i have heard very, very little material from Sauce. I am assuming that since I haven't heard much, most people on here haven't either. To me, I can't make a judgement on someone without hearing more music. With that, i would look forward to album only to hear more material from him.

That being said, he does seem be to be a clown of sorts, and the joke of COB. Like the Tony Yayo of COB, if you will.
(02-09-2010, 05:37 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:That's your opinion, bro, I can't be mad at you for that.

I like his style because it's just some G shit you know? Sometimes I'm in the mood for them hard street rhymes. However, I have confidence that Sauce with deliver a solid project, he's no fool, dude knows good music.

I feel that, i'll definetly keep an open mind. Actullay, i'll listen to the album online for FREE and if he comes through and its dope ill purchase it.
(02-09-2010, 08:40 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=3216.msg267349#msg267349 date=1265751471]

I feel that, i'll definetly keep an open mind. Actullay, i'll listen to the album online for FREE and if he comes through and its dope ill purchase it.
[/quote]

That's the biggest problem in the music industry, right fuckin there, thats a huge problem. No offense my dude, millions of ppl do that I know. but I feel you, why would u buy an album thats not dope?
(02-09-2010, 08:48 PM)cymba link Wrote:[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=3216.msg267361#msg267361 date=1265762426]
[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=3216.msg267349#msg267349 date=1265751471]

[/quote]

That's the biggest problem in the music industry, right fuckin there, thats a huge problem. No offense my dude, millions of ppl do that I know. but I feel you, why would u buy an album thats not dope?
[/quote]

It is a problem but to me its not bootlegging, if it was Crooked or the rest of SH or an artist i am a fan of i buy without any pre-listening, but if its an artist that i'm not sure about i dont want to support a bullshit project that isnt good....ya feel me?