Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Rat Pac - Joe Budden Robbed Us (Video & Transcript)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJNnAK90A9s

“Let me introduce myself. I’m in a hip hop group called The Rat Pac and we’re from [New] Jersey. My name is Abwon or you can call me Uno. If you recognize me, you’ve probably seen me in the top ten worst rappers video that got 300,000+ views in about a week and a half. And then the top ten worst singles that got about 2,000,000,000+ views in less than a week. If you recognize me from those videos and if you don’t, you will after this one.”

“Joe Budden, everybody knows who he is and if you don’t, let me give you a rundown. He used to be signed to Def Jam and had that song “Pump It Up” and “Fire” with Busta Rhymes. He’s been dissing Jay-z for a while. He had a little nasty breakup with his girlfriend Tahiry. Him and Ransom have clashed, him and Saigon have clashed – he got punched in the face by someone from Raekwon’s crew. He always puts put webcam videos and they’re always on every site. He can put out a video of him eating sushi at a restaurant and it’ll be on every site imaginable with millions of people having something to say about it.”

“So Joe Budden puts up a tweet [Twitter] saying he’s going to the studio and if anybody wants to work with him to hit him up because he’s going on tour the next day. So I hit him up with this beat that I have a hook on and I tell him to spit a 16 and send it back. He gives me a price – to him the price would be low because he has money. To me, it was a little outrageous. Seeing how its Joe Budden and it’s a good look for us as a group, I figured I could get the money. I got half because he told all he needed was half at first for him to do the verse and send it to me. I sent him the first half [of the money] and we were contacting each other on a regular basis. It wasn’t like I spoke to him once; we spoke a lot – I’m going to show you Joe Budden [shows texts on his phone from Joe Budden].”

“The point is, we contacted each other a lot. He hits me up and tells me when am I going to have the rest of the bread? I told him I thought it wasn’t about the money; you said you would give it to me after I give him the first half. Now he’s basically telling me I’ll do the verse after you give me the first half and I’ll send it to you after you give me the second half – whatever. Two weeks pass by and during these entire two weeks, I’m talking to him and he’s sending me songs that he used to do back in the day that I couldn’t find. He was giving me advice on getting my internet buzz up and all of that.”

“I get him the second half…zoom in on this cameraman {shows western union statement and receipt confirming the payment]. That’s all of the information but I won’t zoom in too much because I don’t want y’all knowing where I live or where he [Joe Budden] lives.

“I get him the second half of the money. I’m still seeing him on Twitter talking about doing these shows and with his group, whatever. I start hounding him for the verse. He tells me he doesn’t know what I’m talking about and he never got the money that I told him I sent – which I just showed you the receipt confirming I sent it and I could even check online if somebody picked up the money and somebody did, confirming he got the money. He tells me the amount of money you sent me isn’t an amount I would do a verse for, so here’s another figure and if you pay me that, then I’ll do the verse. Why would I send you that money when I already sent you this amount of money and you didn’t even do it?”

“I got a Twitter message [from another artist] and they told me that this has happened before and that Joe Budden is always doing this to artists – he tells them he’ll do something for this money, he doesn’t do it and he robs them.”

“I said alright let me turn this negative into a positive. I’m sure he’s going to watch this video and downplay me and say he doesn’t know me and so on. Somebody has my money and I don’t have my verse – I have nothing to show for this money [I paid him]. You can hit me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/Abwon or http://www.myspace.com/theratpac. If you [Joe Budden] want to talk about it, we can talk about it.”
Someone trying to get publicity or Joe Budden is a shady dude. hahaha regardless im still bumpin Mood Muzik 1 right now
thats heartbreakin,  out of curioustiy how much did he want for his verse the second time around compared to the first im very intrested thanks.
IF that true that fucking shit. and im glad i pirated buddens, if its BS then im still glad i pirate buddens, just never liked him, only one song here or there Tongue
maybe it wasnt joe but somebody else on his account!
this really loooks bad on joe an everyone is talkin about this
lol, this fool is hilarious....hi im so and so, u might know me from 2 WORST OF videos and now he is in a new video of biggest dumbasses also LOL.....i mean how can u think that any person will work with some idiot who tells us where he is from is the worst of the internet! what a dumbass, im so happy that happened and i hope joe is enjoying that money, his talent should have made him a rich man by now and that other dude clearly has no talent so he should have no money. thats real talk (i hate saying that) if ur shit at ur job u get fuckin fired and if ur a big dumbass u cant even get hired but everyone can just join the rap game and easily steadily make money even if they are the worst rapper on earth like this fool. that shit is wack
^^^ Nah Dude whats wack is being a mainstream Artist taking money from an unknown, Oh he's the in the worst of the worst videos...SO WHAT, he had to make that money somehow, I don't care if he sold crack to get the money, he put himself out there to make that money whether flippin burgers or something illegal he got the money together and paid Joe Budden for a verse, What difference does it make if dude is the worst, if he so wack then a Joe Budden verse ain't gunna make the other 70% of the track hot

Can't Believe how ignorant some people can act..... like your skill level should determine whether you get robbed, what if he was just some kid in the burbs who just happened to be a JB fan and saved his money up to record a track with JB, no intent to release should he get robbed since I'm sure he wouldn't be able to spit, and no not every one can join the rap game, I think lil wayne is fucking garbage yet he would prob get put in a bunch of best rapper videos,(Just cause someone else judges you as something doesn't make it so, if it did then think of all the things you have read on the internet that you disagree with...are they all true cause somebody wrote it...I haven't listen to this guy to verify but I'm sure that there is a lot worse videos of people trying to rap) he is making light of the fact he has been put in those videos (as if to say like I care)

anyway  I would have to agree with DALJ it could of very easily been someone Budden trusts that he lets use his account and he took advantage to get some easy money...and that guy deserves the bad Karma and not the guy who put his money out there...I don't care what any one argues you will never find a time when someone should be robbed you pay for a service you get the service, now in my head I can think of a few fucked up situations I might agree but considering this is the second time I've read of JB(or someone under his alias) pulling this scam, I will never put money in JB hands again other then threw SH and even then its iffy
 Defective Crooked I Robot
(02-11-2010, 08:24 PM)Grade A link Wrote:lol, this fool is hilarious....hi im so and so, u might know me from 2 WORST OF videos and now he is in a new video of biggest dumbasses also LOL.....i mean how can u think that any person will work with some idiot who tells us where he is from is the worst of the internet! what a dumbass, im so happy that happened and i hope joe is enjoying that money, his talent should have made him a rich man by now and that other dude clearly has no talent so he should have no money. thats real talk (i hate saying that) if ur shit at ur job u get fuckin fired and if ur a big dumbass u cant even get hired but everyone can just join the rap game and easily steadily make money even if they are the worst rapper on earth like this fool. that shit is wack

that entire post is disgustingly pathetic.
wow, there's 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back...