Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
K-Young - "K-Young's Demo's Better Than Yo Album Volume. 1" (MIXTAPE)

Quote:Over the past several weeks, K-Young has been preparing fans for the release of his latest mixtape by releasing several exclusive records and making incredible guest appearances. Well, the Treacherous Records and Magic Ink singer-songwriter is back with a classic project that is about to take the Hip Hop and R&B world by storm.

Although K-Young is releasing his latest project Better Than Yo Album Volume 1 as a mixtape, it is sure to rival retail projects that are currently making noise in the industry. This monumental project offers fans completely original production by some of the hottest names in the game including J.R. Rotem, David Banner and Mario Winans to name a few. K-Young demonstrates his incredibly diverse singing and song writing ability through a collection of records that are each capable of topping the charts. After a single listen, fans will understand why K-Young is one of the most sought after artists in the music industry. We encourage everyone to check out this project by using the link included below.

If you are interested in obtaining additional information regarding K-Young and his career, you can do so by following the R&B sensation on Twitter or by visiting his official MySpace page. Additionally, please view our "Music" archive for past leaks from this upcoming superstar. Finally, be on the look out for K-Young's upcoming EP which is to feature seven or eight brand new records. In the mean time, make sure to keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further information regarding K-Young and Treacherous Records.

Tracklist

1- Curious (prod by. J.R. Rotem)
2- Stress Away feat. One-2 (prod. by J.R. Rotem)
3- Thinkin Bout My X (prod. by David Banner)
4- If U Only Knew (prod. by David Banner)
5- I'll Be There (prod. by D Miles)
6- Perfect Girl (prod. by Mario Winans)
7- One 2 Many (prod. by Mario Winans)
8- Hold On To To Bitch (prod. by Rob Holladay)
9- Celebrity (prod. by Joshua Bass)
10- Buenos Dias (prod. by Monsur)
11- Roladex (prod. by J.R. Rotem)
12- Baby Boy (True Story)! (prod. by Jazz Nixon)
13- Seasons Of Love (prod. by Monsur)

Reference: http://www.sendspace.com/file/92ztcu
Damn no crooked feature Sad
Good music but his singing voice annoys me so damn much, he sounds like a girl!! Ahhh im trying so hard to enjoy it. haha
I think the mixtape is tight, always enjoyed K. Young's music. The boy is about to do big things, can't wait to hear the track he did with Bone Thugs.
(02-13-2010, 12:23 PM)TU Times link Wrote:I think the mixtape is tight, always enjoyed K. Young's music. The boy is about to do big things, can't wait to hear the track he did with Bone Thugs.

I know it man.

When I heard that snippet online I couldn't believe it.
the mixtape sounds really like a album
ne word on the k young an bone thug song?
(03-12-2010, 12:12 AM)beagle link Wrote:ne word on the k young an bone thug song?

I think that is on the Bone Thug album so until it gets leaked, you won't hear it until the album drops
(03-12-2010, 12:29 AM)101dhs link Wrote:[quote author=beagle link=topic=3227.msg269260#msg269260 date=1268367135]
ne word on the k young an bone thug song?

I think that is on the Bone Thug album so until it gets leaked, you won't hear it until the album drops
[/quote]

Yup, that's Bone Thugs'  song.