Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One-2 Features
On YouTube if you look up One-2 and R-mean (Another Armenian rapper) it comes up with a couple songs that say they collaborated on them (Fruits Of Life, Denial, The Sum) can someone tell me if he is actullay featured on those cuz im listening to them and i dont hear One-2, but it sounds like this R-Mean dude sounds just like him...so is One-2 on these and i just cant tell who is him or what?? haha thanks for any help at all...
Can you post the links to the tracks?
(02-10-2010, 08:39 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:Can you post the links to the tracks?

Damn homie i guess they were removed off YouTube, i got them a couple months ago off YouTube and i didnt know they were removed now. Thanks anyways bro..

If anyone has them could you hook me up with some info though...thanks
(02-10-2010, 10:11 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=3229.msg267439#msg267439 date=1265848784]

Damn homie i guess they were removed off YouTube, i got them a couple months ago off YouTube and i didnt know they were removed now. Thanks anyways bro..

[/quote]

Yeah, I was searching for them, but couldn't find them.

If I hear something about this dude, I'll let you know.
(02-10-2010, 10:20 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=3229.msg267444#msg267444 date=1265854308]
[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=3229.msg267439#msg267439 date=1265848784]

[/quote]

Yeah, I was searching for them, but couldn't find them.

If I hear something about this dude, I'll let you know.
[/quote]

Thanks bro. It's appreciated
hey can anybody get this ol track from one-2 called "i owe you"?

check the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg4bX-IJffg
(02-18-2010, 01:37 AM)g-kal2010 link Wrote:hey can anybody get this ol track from one-2 called "i owe you"?

check the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg4bX-IJffg

Hey homie i dont have a link, but if you copy and paste the URL of that song on youtube and then go to "Dirpy.com" it will make you an mp3, its pretty easy, quick, and self explanatory. Just type "Dirpy" in on Google and it should be the first website to come up, youll see a place to put in a link, then a page will come up with the song info and shitt, then you just click download mp3 and there ya got it.

I've had this song for a while, very deep and personal record. I wonder when he recorded this, had to be way before Treacherous cuz he sounds way different and younger
Personally if I'm honest I don't like One-2 he just doesn't appeal to me, his style is what puts me off I think!
(02-20-2010, 01:19 PM)DALJ link Wrote:Personally if I'm honest I don't like One-2 he just doesn't appeal to me, his style is what puts me off I think!

Man foreal!!?? Damn i love his style, he has a "I dont give a fuck attitude" and i think thats awesome, i got 130 One-2 songs (Every song he's released and some freestyles) and they all have ALOT of plays on my Itunes. I personally like One-2 more than Crook alot of times. But oh well were all entitled to our opinion, what does everyone else on here think of One-2??
love one-2, much better than k-young  lol ( i know not same type, btu both trech)