Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your favorite HSG punchline ?
Hey homies ... what's good ?

Just curious to see ur thoughts on the best HSG punchlines ... Don't 4get to mention the song name ...

Not sure if it's my favorite , but this is definitely one effin DOPE/craaaazy punchline by Luciano in "Run this Town" ...

Fresh Prince uncle cash \ Our money Phillip (fill up) banks !!!!

ONE WORD : GODDAAAAAAMN !!

MAD RESPECT ....  8)
haha its kind of crazy homie cuz when i saw this post before i even read what you said that line came to my head, i agree with you dude, that line is so sick....the phillip (fill up) is amazing word play
I fuckin love these guys, I can't remember kenny siegels line word for word but he says something about "put two holes in your head, that's how i leave you B-headed".....I lol'd out loud on the bus to work when I heard that one
Shiiiiitttttt.. There are so mu-fuccin many....
But on Pimp shit....(since i'm playing that right now)......

"I hit these bitches like I'm abusive
then they become a noose and
wanna hang and they become a nuisance
then i begin recruitin
more chickens for the coop and pigeons for the roof"

And me not baggin dimes, is asinine ,
how I'm supposed to fuck withchu
when yo ass a nine!"

"Pimpin me expressing Chips Over Bitches (C.O.B.) sentiments!!"

Hold up! hold on, women wanted romance, you know what?
there's no chance,
this nigga never slow dance or
hold hands!!

"When Bitches holla shit like gimme shoes,
I tell you can hit the bricks or you can get the jimmy...Choose!

Every mutha fuccin line is classic on that bitch! 8)
The wordplay is sick as a Haitian with Swine Flu! every cat I play that joint for asks for a copy. I ever made the young homies listen to it so they can get their game tight with the broads

C.O.B.
CLA$$IC

Circle Gang Anthem part 2

"I eat, sleep and drink murder
Im drunk of that redrum
I speak murder
Serve you in a dead tounge
I ink murder
Murk verbiages bled from the pen
This is lyrical sin, being read from
the rap bible. "

i think its capone or luchiano, cant remember lol.

DISGUSTING!

and this:

"I killed the first grim-reaper
Call me the reaper-duce
But i bring life on the mic
Call me the reproduce"

and thatst he other (luchiano or capone)
I live backwards, Im evil, mutha fucka believe you, me d is lethal, turn evil around, and now if you can read, you can see that Im live, surprise Im fin ta creep. You live without the v, we dont believe you, your skill is a lie, so I am coming to reap you, a-ok, f the v, now thats life, no that spells def when I possess the mic.
(02-12-2010, 10:18 AM)DALJ link Wrote:I live backwards, Im evil, mutha fucka believe you, me d is lethal, turn evil around, and now if you can read, you can see that Im live, surprise Im fin ta creep. You live without the v, we dont believe you, your skill is a lie, so I am coming to reap you, a-ok, f the v, now thats life, no that spells def when I possess the mic.

That whole song is str8 fyre. One of my favorites. Practically every line is something mind blowing. Especially Capone and Siegels verses. Siegel got a magic pen. Luci and Capone I think have better flow or delivery, but Siegel is a beast with a pen and a pad. Xterminator if you didnt know what song that line is from, its from Say You Ill, one of the horseshoe weeklies. I just noticed you asked people to list the name of the song. 

I have not heard it in a song, but on their myspace Siegel has a line that says something like "Bitches give me coin. Thats head and tail." Some of the stuff he thinks of makes me green with envy.
(02-12-2010, 02:51 PM)©olumbus(O)hio(B)oy link Wrote:[quote author=DALJ link=topic=3234.msg267561#msg267561 date=1265984293]
I live backwards, Im evil, mutha fucka believe you, me d is lethal, turn evil around, and now if you can read, you can see that Im live, surprise Im fin ta creep. You live without the v, we dont believe you, your skill is a lie, so I am coming to reap you, a-ok, f the v, now thats life, no that spells def when I possess the mic.

That whole song is str8 fyre. One of my favorites. Practically every line is something mind blowing. Especially Capone and Siegels verses. Siegel got a magic pen. Luci and Capone I think have better flow or delivery, but Siegel is a beast with a pen and a pad. Xterminator if you didnt know what song that line is from, its from Say You Ill, one of the horseshoe weeklies. I just noticed you asked people to list the name of the song. 

I have not heard it in a song, but on their myspace Siegel has a line that says something like "Bitches give me coin. Thats head and tail." Some of the stuff he thinks of makes me green with envy.
[/quote]

For real, that song along with spit that shit and 4 headed monster are among my favs.
Sigel's verse on Say You Ill is just mad spittin'
Kinda agree wit u homie on the abilities of the group. I just think Luci is kinda a mix of both. Capone has the delivery of a fierce battle rapper (also has the lines 4 that). Sigel's simply venemous wit a pen n pad\while others be tremblin when they spittin raps.
capones entire verse on 4 headed monster is insane. the way from line 1 to the last line he just spits about time, and utterly rapes it.

(03-13-2010, 05:29 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:capones entire verse on 4 headed monster is insane. the way from line 1 to the last line he just spits about time, and utterly rapes it.

Word ! ... i was blown away by that verse .. like i never heard a dude rap like that b4 ..
soon as he said "i draw near like a deadline , u won't have time to scream" and also that "flat line ur team like hands at nine-fifteen" i was like GODDAAAAAAAMN !!