Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horse Shoe G.A.N.G. feat. 1Known - "Pimp Shit" (Music Video)

Quote:After taking the Hip Hop world by storm with the release of their debut album Gangster MC, Crooked I's brothers The Horse Shoe G.A.N.G. are ready to celebrate this achievement by dropping their first official music video.

Last month, we announced that The Horse Shoe G.A.N.G. recruited music video director John Colombo to film visuals for the group's current single called Pimp Shit. The entire Circle of Bosses (C.O.B.) family, including Crooked I, joined their brothers on the video's set located in Arizona. Interestingly enough, the music video features an appearance from C.O.B.'s latest artist 1Known, who drops a verse on this special extended remix. This video certainly glorifies the "boss" life and provides viewers with a unique visual experience. Colombo continues to outdo himself with every product he unleashes and this masterpiece is no exception. We urge everyone to check out this video by using the media player which is embedded below.

Make certain to pick up a copy of The Horse Shoe G.A.N.G.'s debut album Gangster MC through digital retailers such as Amazon.com and iTunes. The fifteen track classic features appearances by artists such as Crooked I, Royce Da 5'9", Mykestro and ConiYac to name a few. We guarantee this project is worth every penny, so make sure to purchase two for Hip Hop. In the mean time, please stay tuned to The B.O.S.S. Board for additional Horse Shoe G.A.N.G. updates.

Link: http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vi...hZnuhMUaC2
Yeah, believe it or not I already had it posted, but deleted it cause of some confusion, lmao... Don't sweat it though.

BTW: This features an uncredited verse from COB's latest artist 1Known.
^^^yeah no problem, man i realzied that at the end of this video that this dude was on that record. but it´s cool doe.
nice video! really looks good, none of that low budget feeling!
(02-14-2010, 06:19 AM)ferhat link Wrote:^^^yeah no problem, man i realzied that at the end of this video that this dude was on that record. but it´s cool doe.

Yup, did you realize that Dice has a verse too when he didn't in the original.
holy shit thats an aamzing video, much better than PFWW!

i just thought it would be more dark.grimy, kind of how the beat is.
KILLER verse by dice, and lol him singing
1known can spit aswell!
(02-14-2010, 06:21 AM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=ferhat link=topic=3252.msg267687#msg267687 date=1266142774]
^^^yeah no problem, man i realzied that at the end of this video that this dude was on that record. but it´s cool doe.

Yup, did you realize that Dice has a verse too when he didn't in the original.
[/quote]

now i realize it´s not my favriote record on this album but dice´s verse was dope, they needed to do a video for circle gang athem pt.2!
This is definitely my favorite song on the album next to "Watch Ya Mouth".

These guys really delivered a great product, it's amazing how much they accomplished in such a short amount of time.