Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Crooked I and the Horseshoe G.A.N.G all really biological brothers?
I hope someone can help me with this its because people say they are 'Blood Brothers' but I just thought that represented how cool they were with each other so can someone tell me please?
Yea they are actual blood brothers.
all biological

Wink id assume same mother.
The U-Gang said they are Crook's blood brothers numerous times. I believe them, I don't see a reason for them to lie about it.
They are ive heard an interview on youtube with the U-Gang and capone talks about them n Crooked being flesh n blood but if you notice they all look similar especially kenny siegel and julius luciano with dice being the black sheep lol
(02-15-2010, 02:56 AM)D-91 link Wrote:They are ive heard an interview on youtube with the U-Gang and capone talks about them n Crooked being flesh n blood but if you notice they all look similar especially kenny siegel and julius luciano with dice being the black sheep lol

I think that Crooked and Luciano REALLY look like each other. Luciano reminds me of a young Crooked I when he was on Death Row.
(02-15-2010, 02:59 AM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=D-91 link=topic=3254.msg267763#msg267763 date=1266217004]
They are ive heard an interview on youtube with the U-Gang and capone talks about them n Crooked being flesh n blood but if you notice they all look similar especially kenny siegel and julius luciano with dice being the black sheep lol

I think that Crooked and Luciano REALLY look like each other. Luciano reminds me of a young Crooked I when he was on Death Row.
[/quote]

Me too!! I was hoping i wasnt the only one who thought that!!! hahaha oh and are they all full brothers....basically....do they all have the same father?? Cuz it kinda suprises me that HSG hasnt gone personal on any tracks like Crook has, i really want to see HSG talk about there life
I really don't think they are REALLY brothers, doesn't really matter to me really since they all cool with each other.

Capone and Royce kinda look like to me. lol
(02-15-2010, 09:02 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=3254.msg267764#msg267764 date=1266217170]
[quote author=D-91 link=topic=3254.msg267763#msg267763 date=1266217004]

[/quote]

Me too!! I was hoping i wasnt the only one who thought that!!! hahaha oh and are they all full brothers....basically....do they all have the same father?? Cuz it kinda suprises me that HSG hasnt gone personal on any tracks like Crook has, i really want to see HSG talk about there life
[/quote]

There were a few scenes in the Pimp Shit video where Capone made some expressions too that really reminded me of Crooked.
crooked's mama's vagina done put in work to the rap game

we owe her alot of thanks