Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does everyone think of Game re-signing with Aftermath?
Personally I think Dre resigned him because Bishop left and he no longer had a protogee but Its good for Games career I suppose
I think it's good for Game's career in the sense that Dr Dre is a legendary name. I'm just hoping that Dre doesn't hold the project back as he tends to do.
As far as I know its definately gonna drop on March 23rd, no more push backs. Good news for Game.
fuck nice! now lets home SH shady and we can have some insane collabos
I'm starting to think Aftermath is the most dysfunctional label in history.
(02-17-2010, 02:49 PM)anita_job link Wrote:I'm starting to think Aftermath is the most dysfunctional label in history.

agreed!

But i dont realy care, um jus happy to see that Nate Dogg will be appearing on the Games new album!
(02-17-2010, 05:47 PM)Gfunkking link Wrote:[quote author=anita_job link=topic=3255.msg267893#msg267893 date=1266432595]
I'm starting to think Aftermath is the most dysfunctional label in history.

agreed!

But i dont realy care, um jus happy to see that Nate Dogg will be appearing on the Games new album!
[/quote]

For real???  That is the best news I've heard in months....it ain't a hit, until Nate Dogg spit!

I think this is great news also.  Game just belongs on the Math.  As much as it pains me to say, I'd like to see him and 50 make nice because the 2 of them had a chemistry that is very tough to find.
i thought game said no features on R.E.D!