Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get familiar with 1Known's music
As you guys all know, 1Known (C.O.B.) recently appeared in Horse Shoe G.A.N.G.'s "Pimp Shit" music video...

If you want to hear some of his past solo songs, check out his MySpace page.

http://www.myspace.com/oneknown00
I'ma check it out, i hope he's dope like the rest of them
has he a mixtape?
from the verse he had in the video I got the impression he is wack and this doesn't change it lol!
(02-17-2010, 03:16 PM)DALJ link Wrote:from the verse he had in the video I got the impression he is wack and this doesn't change it lol!

my thoughts exactly

fuck knows why they put that extra verse on, dice in my opinion is the weakest of the U-gang but he's still okay and I could understand him wanting to have a verse on the debut video but the 1known shit is retarded. The song is long enough already and he drops a wack verse that doesn't even fit in with the rest of the video. I don't know what they were hoping to achieve with having this baffoon on at the end of the verse.
tbh i loved dices verse "it ain't gambling, if you roll with dice" lol plus his singing was cool and funny but 1known ain't that great
lol if 1known ever jumps on a track with hsg and crooked i again and comes out wack we gonna have concerns as to what crooked is doing over there signing people like this lol!
lmao, judging by the reactions, Im not gonna waste time on this
Doesn't sound that bad, he isn't just that incredible like rest of COB. But seems like he's better than average west coast gangsta rapper.

I see he ain't from the west... but anyway..
(02-17-2010, 03:58 PM)D-91 link Wrote:tbh i loved dices verse "it ain't gambling, if you roll with dice" lol plus his singing was cool and funny but 1known ain't that great

LOL!

I was quoting that line the whole day, lmao.