Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One-2's E.P.
Any news on when this is coming out?? He said beginning of the year in an interview, but he's not promoting at all, anybody know?
talked to mickey about it he said
MusicMickey

@lilpro can't say right now but when everything is finalized we will have a release date then to announce
I have a lot of faith in this project. Don't forget it's really two projects in one.

I can't wait to see what they have cooked up though, Komplex and One-2 are pretty much the dream team, lol.
(02-26-2010, 08:23 PM)CrookedOrBiggie link Wrote:talked to mickey about it he said
MusicMickey

@lilpro can't say right now but when everything is finalized we will have a release date then to announce

Thanks for talkin to Mickey bout that. I hope "everything is finalized" soon. I cant wait for this project.

EFFeX your exactly right, Komplex and One-2 have amazing talents together, since its two projects in one i hope theres more songs than a typical E.P.
Yea with it being two projects in one I'm sure it almost adds up to being a full album (10-12 tracks at least).

The concept for the project is pretty dope
(02-27-2010, 03:05 PM)Lunatic Raptalk.Net link Wrote:Yea with it being two projects in one I'm sure it almost adds up to being a full album (10-12 tracks at least).

The concept for the project is pretty dope

I really hope it consists of that many songs, and yeah definetly a dope concept, im interested to see how One-2 is gonna come on some official (Not mixtape) shit. Im hella excited for this, hope it comes soon
Man i wonder what song will be released first? Will he release one song from each chapter? will he release that coast guard track w/hsg as a single to set off the ep?!? can't wait to see.
(02-27-2010, 07:06 PM)g-kal2010 link Wrote:Man i wonder what song will be released first? Will he release one song from each chapter? will he release that coast guard track w/hsg as a single to set off the ep?!? can't wait to see.

That would be a sick single to get the internet hyped, i just hope he makes some moves quick cuz im fienin for this E.P.
One-2 is outta town for 2-3 months so don't think it will come anytime soon
it'll probably come in the summer, u know how treacherous is with droppin projects
(03-01-2010, 05:48 AM)CrookedOrBiggie link Wrote:One-2 is outta town for 2-3 months so don't think it will come anytime soon
it'll probably come in the summer, u know how treacherous is with droppin projects

I'm not sure when it will be done, but I'm under the impression most of it is complete considering they've been holding off on releasing his "album quality" tracks for a while now and putting them to the side.