Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snoop Dogg - "I Wanna Rock (Komplex Remix)"

Quote:While rappers tend to receive all the credit when tracks are released, it's the producers who breathe life into songs. Our latest update presents a new remix from one of the hottest producers currently in the game.

For those of you who don't know, Komplex is an in-house producer for Treacherous Records and is responsible for crafting their roster's sound. Recently, Komplex has put in work on projects such as Crooked I's Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waist, Horse Shoe G.A.N.G.'s Gangster MC and the upcoming E.P. from One-2. However, Komplex is also famous for flipping popular commercial songs as well. In fact, the upcoming producer released a mixtape last summer titled Komplex Remixes. Well, this extremely versatile beat-smith is back with yet another remix and this time has tackled Snoop Dogg's I Wanna Rock. Although the song's original feel was hard-hitting and upbeat, Komplex mellowed the song out with a smooth West Coast sound. We encourage everyone to check out this innovative remix by using the download link included below.

If you are interested in learning more about Komplex, please visit his official MySpace page. Additionally, please check out Komplex's remix of Drake's Forever by using the "related" link. In the mean time, please keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further Treacherous Records related updates.

Download: http://usershare.net/eksh8dgz1nwg

Related: http://www.thebossboard.com/article?newid=360
Komplex is sick, he deserves to be rich. One of the best producers out
(02-24-2010, 04:35 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:Komplex is sick, he deserves to be rich. One of the best producers out

He's insane!

So many different styles it's crazy. We should be hearing his music on the radio instead of these watered down producers.
(02-24-2010, 04:39 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=3334.msg268323#msg268323 date=1267043742]
Komplex is sick, he deserves to be rich. One of the best producers out

He's insane!

So many different styles it's crazy. We should be hearing his music on the radio instead of these watered down producers.
[/quote]

Exactly. I got my brother to listen to some One-2 the other day and his first comment was "these beats are nice!" and i was like "Yupp thats Komplex" hahaha dude is sick foreal.
komplex is my new favorite producer right now. Man he could really make any kind of beat or sound. I can hear a lil dre, timbaland, kanye west, even joints like 3 emcees and mr. international sound a lil bit like a premier joint.

No one has really asked but if anyone like komplex what are some of your favorite kompo produced joints?

my favorites are i'm still an mc, immigrant, success to me and kompo remix of jay-z's allure
(02-27-2010, 02:08 AM)g-kal2010 link Wrote:komplex is my new favorite producer right now. Man he could really make any kind of beat or sound. I can hear a lil dre, timbaland, kanye west, even joints like 3 emcees and mr. international sound a lil bit like a premier joint.

No one has really asked but if anyone like komplex what are some of your favorite kompo produced joints?

my favorites are i'm still an mc, immigrant, success to me and kompo remix of jay-z's allure

I mean just look at his range as a producer. Look at a One-2's songs "Go" and "Cold Blood". Two great songs, but completely different styles. You have to appreciate that.

As far as my favorite songs... Ah man, that's going to be tough, but I've been meaning to put together a "Komplex Produced Mixtape" for myself, maybe I'll upload it when I'm done.
(02-27-2010, 02:13 AM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=g-kal2010 link=topic=3334.msg268490#msg268490 date=1267250907]
komplex is my new favorite producer right now. Man he could really make any kind of beat or sound. I can hear a lil dre, timbaland, kanye west, even joints like 3 emcees and mr. international sound a lil bit like a premier joint.

I mean just look at his range as a producer. Look at a One-2's songs "Go" and "Cold Blood". Two great songs, but completely different styles. You have to appreciate that.

As far as my favorite songs... Ah man, that's going to be tough, but I've been meaning to put together a "Komplex Produced Mixtape" for myself, maybe I'll upload it when I'm done.
[/quote]

U said it the best. He has all kinds of range with his producing skills. He could go from a upbeat commercial sounding beat to a more serious joint. Alot of producers don't have the range that komplex do and and have a distintive sound too. Man i hope crooked get komplex for his upcoming album for real. If one-2 ever gets to release a full length album i want komplex to be the only producer to make the beats on it. Kompo is just living proof that big name producers don't matter.
(02-27-2010, 02:13 AM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=g-kal2010 link=topic=3334.msg268490#msg268490 date=1267250907]

[/quote]

"Another Sound" was another track that was completely different but sounded amazing. Komplex is what every MC wants, he can create any sound (Hardcore, melodic, chilled, club sounding) and he can make it sound crisp as hell. Hes definetly a major underrated talent