Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Komplex - "My House (Instrumental)"

Quote:Earlier this week, The B.O.S.S. Board featured a remix to Snoop Dogg's I Wanna Rock by Treacherous Records' in-house producer Komplex. Well, we are now happy to present yet another mind blowing production from this incredibly talented artist.

Although the latest release from super-producer Komplex is merely an instrumental, the beat definitely stands on it's own as a masterpiece. Interestingly enough, "Kompo" chose to step away from Hip Hop on this piece and target the House genre instead. However, fans of Kompo will recognize this style as reminiscent to his work on One-2's Go and Kobe's upcoming song Outer Space. There is no doubt that this instrumental further demonstrates Kompo's depth and versatility as an producer. Please check out this beat by using the download link or music player included below.

If you are interested in hearing past work by Komplex, please visit his official MySpace page and search through our news archives. In the mean time, please keep your browsers pointed to The B.O.S.S. Board for further Treacherous Records updates.

Download / Stream: http://www.thebossboard.com/audio.php?sonid=206
It's different from what i normally hear from kompo but i can dig it. He's gone paul oakenfold on us with this. It's still fresh and crisp, i usually can only see a u.k. rapper ripping this since alot of them are known for the techno-ish influenced rap music but i can see one-2 killing this as well. If this indicates what one-2 said about how the destiny part of the ep would sound like sonically i'm not totally against it.
I could definetly see One-2 rippin this beat up, pretty nice sound.
(02-27-2010, 06:56 PM)g-kal2010 link Wrote:It's different from what i normally hear from kompo but i can dig it. He's gone paul oakenfold on us with this. It's still fresh and crisp, i usually can only see a u.k. rapper ripping this since alot of them are known for the techno-ish influenced rap music but i can see one-2 killing this as well. If this indicates what one-2 said about how the destiny part of the ep would sound like sonically i'm not totally against it.

Ahh man we on the same page my dude.
I sometimes wish more rappers would branch out and rap over different kind of beats. There's no reason why not. Would make a awesome rap club track.
It sounds like the music from a UK advert for Citroen cars where they transform from cars into robots, its almost exactly the same.