Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One-2 - "Mick's Tape Intro" (Music Video)
Here it is folks. Ur boy one deuce with a new video

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXuwrXLKK-g&feature=sub[/youtube]

Awesome. Finally, thanks!! EFFeX you gotta put this on the "news" section, get One-2 some publicity and the credit he deserves
It's going up don't worry homie, I'm starting late today, ha ha.

Gotta take a break every once and a while.  8)
(03-03-2010, 05:05 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:It's going up don't worry homie, I'm starting late today, ha ha.

Gotta take a break every once and a while.  8)

Haha i got you homie. Dont even stress it. Enjoy your time, you deserve it
yo yall saw that mazi? is these treacherous dudes that rich lol
they aint drop shit Tongue
(03-03-2010, 06:00 PM)CrookedOrBiggie link Wrote:yo yall saw that mazi? is these treacherous dudes that rich lol

I'll put it this way homie, Treacherous ain't recording in no bedroom. LoL
haha yea i know what the ceo of treacherous owns, but does he take care of his artist like that? dayumn
(03-03-2010, 06:00 PM)CrookedOrBiggie link Wrote:yo yall saw that mazi? is these treacherous dudes that rich lol

Thats what i was thinking!! Dammnnnn. However, that car was in K-Youngs Summer Love video and i think it was in Boom Boom Clap so i wonder if maybe its Crooks car or something...i really wanna know for sure whos car that is though.
(03-03-2010, 07:57 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:[quote author=CrookedOrBiggie link=topic=3382.msg268738#msg268738 date=1267653650]

Thats what i was thinking!! Dammnnnn. However, that car was in K-Youngs Summer Love video and i think it was in Boom Boom Clap so i wonder if maybe its Crooks car or something...i really wanna know for sure whos car that is though.
[/quote]

naaw lol those were bentleys and mercedes, this one in one2s video is a mazerati.
(03-03-2010, 08:26 PM)CrookedOrBiggie link Wrote:[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=3382.msg268750#msg268750 date=1267660649]
[quote author=CrookedOrBiggie link=topic=3382.msg268738#msg268738 date=1267653650]

[/quote]

naaw lol those were bentleys and mercedes, this one in one2s video is a mazerati.
[/quote]

Oh i got you. But i swear that was the same car as in the Summer Love video. Regardless, Treacherous has alot of cars. haha but based on this video One-2 doesnt look like hes getting payed alot of money (no disrespect)