Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
50 Cent's Before I Self-Destruct release date
I gotta admit I kind of like the two first singles "Get Up" and "I Get It In"...

For you guys who were wondering about the release date, this is February 23rd (found that on Amazon).

Is anyone anticipating this album?
(01-27-2009, 10:46 AM)Dimos link Wrote:I gotta admit I kind of like the two first singles "Get Up" and "I Get It In"...

For you guys who were wondering about the release date, this is February 23rd (found that on Amazon).

Is anyone anticipating this album?

have a feelin this gonna be a good album
At first I wasn't feeling either track that much, but 50's songs have a way of growing on you. Now "Get Up" is pretty much my hype song to wake me up in the morning, LMAO!
yeah Get Up, damn i bump that shit all the time. funny, it comes out on my birthday. idk, theres a .0000000001% chance ill get the album
From as soon as i heard Get Up i was hooked, Get It In took a lil longer for me to feel as the final version didnt come out first, which is awesome!!

More of the Aftermath Magics gonna bring 50 back,
I'll probably down load it but im not to bothered about it coming out. Looking forward to Cham's Venom more!
50's one of those artists that I crack on all year around, but when the project comes out I have to at least give it a spin.
this album is just gona keep gettin pushed back.  neither single has been able to get him much of a buzz.  radio aint even getting him many spins.  radio's pushin lil wayne, t-pain, t.i, akon and ludacris right now.  the aftermath/g-unit era is dead
(02-03-2009, 10:41 PM)Young Cali link Wrote:this album is just gona keep gettin pushed back.  neither single has been able to get him much of a buzz.  radio aint even getting him many spins.

That's probably the reason why he had to start that beef with Rick Ross...