Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Horse Shoe Gang are a fucking delight!!
These young chaps are truly an unexpected fucking delight.

These gentlemen truly are a breath of fresh air in an otherwise stale industry.

I could listen to these dashing young fellows all day long.

Dice is the weakest and even still is an above average rapper. Kenny Siegel has a slightly annoying voice but his metaphors are so fucking dope you have to listen to every line. The other two are absolute rap thoroughbreads.

They have also shown that they have the ability to put good songs together as well as mic-raping freestyles.

I really could groove to the dulcet tones of these strapping young lads all day long.

I fucking well stamp the horse shoe gang and when I say it's a stamp it's a motherfucking stamp.

I SHOULD BE FROM COB

event he praise you have for them is an understatement! they are soo good.

hell i prefer them over slaughterhouse!
(03-05-2010, 05:38 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:event he praise you have for them is an understatement! they are soo good.

yeah man i'd agree with that, when I first heard them I had no idea that they would end up this good, I can't get enough of the weeklys and the album

does anyone know if any solo shit exists?
(03-05-2010, 05:42 PM)bigradgeandy link Wrote:[quote author=shaffaaf27 link=topic=3402.msg268885#msg268885 date=1267825130]
event he praise you have for them is an understatement! they are soo good.

yeah man i'd agree with that, when I first heard them I had no idea that they would end up this good, I can't get enough of the weeklys and the album

does anyone know if any solo shit exists?
[/quote]

Um... I think the only solo shit out there is the skits on the album and a few freestyles here and there. I'll have to look into it.
Yeah and those solo cuts on the album are dope!!! HSG is definetly one of the best groups right now and the lyrics are unreal. They leave me speechless the majority of the time...
Couldn't have said it better myself! I love these dudes....quickly becoming one of my fav groups of all time! C.O.B.!!!