Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IM COMING UP WITH A NEW REALITY SHOW
8) WHATS UP EVERYBODY, YOU ALL KNOW ME, MY  NAME IS ASA, IM CROOKED I COUSIN, ANYWAY IM GETTING READY TO  TO COME UP WITH NEW IDEAS FOR A NEW TV SHOW  AND A REALITY SHOW, THIS ONE LADY FRIEND OF MINE OUT OF HOLLYWOOD IS GOING TO HELP ME OUT ON IT IF MY IDEAS ARE GOOD, SO ME AND MY FRIEND IS WORKING ON SOME IDEAS, AND DURING SPRING BREAK WE ARE GOING TO GO HARD ON THEM AND SEND IT IN TO HER, I HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT FOR US...
Good luck man but are all caps really needed?
lol thanks
got any ideas so far? If you do, mind sharing them?
well i will just kinda give yall a idea of what im trying to come up with...on the tv shows im trying to come up with new shows like drama shows like one tree hill and gossip girls or csi, stuff like that, and as for reality shows im coming up with dating types show and music type shows stuff like, something new with different twists and plots, bring something new to the table, other then that me and my friend been going hard on it, and hopefully they will be good enough to get on tv..C.O.B we trying to take over everything...music tv, movies..but i will let you guys know more later on this month..
Yeah, get at me when you start putting this together, you already know I'm going to help you push this on The Boss Board.
THANKS, I WILL DEFF LET YOU KNOW..AS FOR EVERYBODY OUT THERE SPREAD IT AROUND LOL...ALSO ME AND MY FRIEND ARE GETTING READY TO LAUNCH A NEW  ONLINE SOCIAL NETWORK ..THAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEAR FUTURE SO BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THAT, HOPEFULLY WE CAN MAKE ONE BETTER THEN MAYSPACE OR FACEBOOK ..TRYING TO ONE UP ON THINGS...LOL
Were you the marketing genius that came up with thug water?

Why don't you make the boss chronicles youtube campaign?
(03-08-2010, 09:33 AM)bigradgeandy link Wrote:Were you the marketing genius that came up with thug water?

Why don't you make the boss chronicles youtube campaign?
..nope, and im trying to work on these tv shows
Just thought I'd bump this thread for a laugh, how's the reality show coming along dick cheese?