Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shit Wont Stop!!!!
HAHAHA Im back again like i never left. Just to let yall know, Yall inspire me to make music. Your support motivates me to work. So thanks again for all the love you have shown me. Here is my new Original Track Produced by Graysounds P.W.T - Shit wont stop.mp3 - 2.44MB
Will peep this shortly, always down to hear new music from PWT and Graysoundz!

Grind And Never Give Up!
Nice P.W.T.! Straight fire, been bumpin all these tracks in my ride.
I got my shout out on this track!!! Hell yeah!!
Effin' dope shit !!
Gonna be bumpin' this one for a while !!

since 509 got his shout out , could i be next on the list ? lmao jk
that was fucking insane! And hey i actually have a question...does the P.W.T. actually mean or represent anything and if so, what exactly? lol
(03-16-2010, 01:09 AM)101dhs link Wrote:that was fucking insane! And hey i actually have a question...does the P.W.T. actually mean or represent anything and if so, what exactly? lol

Hahahaha Yeah it does. It stands for Poor White Trash. Not that i consider myself now at 28 to be Poor White Trash but thats how i grew up in the SE side of Portland known as the Felony Flats. So my Name P.W.T is a forever Reminder of were I came from
(03-16-2010, 12:59 AM)xterminator14 link Wrote:Effin' dope shit !!

Fuck yeah Ill shout You Out Homie. This is COB and ill ride for you like yall ride for me
(03-16-2010, 01:59 AM)PWT503 link Wrote:[quote author=101dhs link=topic=3466.msg269507#msg269507 date=1268716151]
that was fucking insane! And hey i actually have a question...does the P.W.T. actually mean or represent anything and if so, what exactly? lol

Hahahaha Yeah it does. It stands for Poor White Trash. Not that i consider myself now at 28 to be Poor White Trash but thats how i grew up in the SE side of Portland known as the Felony Flats. So my Name P.W.T is a forever Reminder of were I came from
[/quote]

ohh shit that makes sense..but seriously man thats fucking legit! Never forgot where you come form man...damn that fucking sweet! And it would be dope if you could shout me out too man  ;D lol Just call out Pardeep and make all my friends jealous  8) lol that would be even more dope (if that makes any sense at all) of you. Plus ima get a bunch of ppl to listen to your shit...you seriously got talent!
(03-16-2010, 02:01 AM)PWT503 link Wrote:[quote author=xterminator14 link=topic=3466.msg269504#msg269504 date=1268715569]
Effin' dope shit !!

Fuck yeah Ill shout You Out Homie. This is COB and ill ride for you like yall ride for me
[/quote]

Appreciate the love , homie ...
Would seriously make all my friends go like "Damn" lmao

And "COB, Like drivin' over a cliff, we on some ride to the death shit !!!"