5.56%
1 5.56%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HSG or SH
whos your fave Wink
Lmao @ dipset. I voted Slaughterhouse, 4 different MC's while all the members in HSG have similar style. But I'm not saying it's a bad thing.
Although I like 'em both ...
Slaughterhouse is better when it comes to diversity (4 MCs + Diverse Content) ...
On the other hand, HSG = crazy flows and fiiiiiire spittin' ....

I'd give it to HSG since I'm bumpin their shit a lot more than SH ....

Props to all of em tho
For me there is no competion. I know a lot of you here like HSG (myself included) but SH are way ahead, if only because at the moment they are all established artists in there own right.
itd  have to be HSG for me. sometimes when i hear their raps reminds me of the weeklies where i think no fucking way can someone think of this. i swear crook and his brothers are blessed.
U gang. Love Slaughterhouse, and realize the members are more seasoned and established, but I find myself listening to HSG more actually. There is not a member from either group that i dislike though.

Dipset is ok. Never officially got into their stuff, but I know who the members are, know some songs and all that. There are a lot of people where I'm from that dig on their stuff though.
HSG is sick!!!!!! But SH just makes better music, HSG is just metaphors and gangster shit, which is nice but SH has that music that makes you think and relate