Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse - Miss Info Interviews pt.1 & pt.2 (01/22/09)
Part 1 of Miss Info's sit down with Joe Budden, Joell Ortiz, Crooked I & Royce Da 5'9" at SOBs.

CHECK IT OUT

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/videos/id....rview-pt-1
Part 2 of Miss Info's sit down with Joe Budden, Joell Ortiz, Crooked I & Royce Da 5'9"

CHECK IT OUT

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/videos/id....rview-pt-2
What's up man? I just merged the threads together since they go hand in hand with each other, no disrespect, it was just easier for everyone.

This is a tight interview though, I watched this early at JBTV!
ITS ALL GOOD
thanks! didn't know bout this .. checking now
awesome interview... thanks alot for that link
man its a joy to watch these dudes together, some real talk in the interview like royce said we here, fuck everybody if you dont like it type mode shit on some real spit shit.

Slaughterhouse !
(01-30-2009, 06:04 PM)Chewee link Wrote: thanks! didn't know bout this .. checking now
(01-30-2009, 11:28 PM)rebel.AL link Wrote: man its a joy to watch these dudes together, some real talk in the interview like royce said we here, fuck everybody if you dont like it type mode shit on some real spit shit.

Slaughterhouse !

yeah its nice to see they get along pretty well. man autotune shoudlve stopped with KC and jojo but i cannot wait to see them use autotune.

remember  a long time ago when crooked i said in hhw weekk 28. " N****as on my level meh, i could count about 3"  I wonder if its those 3 with him now that he was talking about.

and I wonder who are the rappers that wanted to be part of slaughter house but didn't make the cut. Hopefully when SH because successful itll spawn other mcs with skills to make their own groups as well.
I hope they do make a video for Move On, that would be dope.