Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gangsta MC Mix
Whutz good y'all ?

Was wondering if someone could do me a favor and mix together the intro, outro, and the interlude on the Gangsta M.C. album ... feel like it should be one solid track ...

Appreciate it if some one could do it and upload it on mediafire ....

Thnx  8)

COB EZ
(04-05-2010, 05:00 PM)xterminator14 link Wrote:Whutz good y'all ?

Was wondering if someone could do me a favor and mix together the intro, outro, and the interlude on the Gangsta M.C. album ... feel like it should be one solid track ...

Thnx  8)

COB EZ

Ive done this already, couldn't find the original post though. EFFeX remove this link if its not cool.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5nqtmxmurjy/Horse Shoe Gang - Horse Shoe G.A.N.G.mp3
Yeah, I thought this was already posted, I meant to search for the link, but forgot all about it.

I think this is alright to have posted considering this isn't something you can purchase on their project.

Just a fan blend.
Yea thats right, its only a intro, interlude and outro.
(04-06-2010, 04:23 AM)Aaron link Wrote:[quote author=xterminator14 link=topic=3609.msg270615#msg270615 date=1270501247]
Whutz good y'all ?

Thnx  8)

COB EZ

Ive done this already, couldn't find the original post though. EFFeX remove this link if its not cool.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5nqtmxmurjy/Horse Shoe Gang - Horse Shoe G.A.N.G.mp3
[/quote]

Sorry, man ...
Didn't know u've already done that ... !
But props for the link ...
Appreciate it ...
thanks for this. fantastic work aaron, as usual.