Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
509 Is Back
I've been gone for about a month i know you missed me!! lol i recently moved back to the west coast!! Washington state to be exact! Just felt like sharing. hahaha
didn't even know you was gone..... lol
isnt washington on the east coast?

BTW good to have you back. was wondering where you had gotten off to.
(04-20-2010, 04:38 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:isnt washington on the east coast?

BTW good to have you back. was wondering where you had gotten off to.
Washington the state is on the west coast, Washington D.C. the city is on the east coast
my bad. that shows how much i know about american geography lol
(04-20-2010, 04:48 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:my bad. that shows how much i know about american geography lol

LoL!

Anyway, welcome back 509 (even though I'm late).

It's funny, I forgot you were moving and said to myself, where this dude been? lol
(04-21-2010, 04:13 AM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=shaffaaf27 link=topic=3681.msg271221#msg271221 date=1271796539]
my bad. that shows how much i know about american geography lol

LoL!

Anyway, welcome back 509 (even though I'm late).

It's funny, I forgot you were moving and said to myself, where this dude been? lol
[/quote]

Lol its cool shaffaaf27! haha its awesome being back on the west though.

haha let me tell you EFFeX moving sucks, we just barely got our home completely set up and i couldnt check TheBossBoard for around a month, honestly that was the worst part not being able to check on the new Crooked updates. haha shows how obsessive i am with Crooks music
I noticed you were gone for a while.... I used to see you commenting on everything and then one day.. POOF.. you dissappeared. Who has been dissing the crap out of you? I noticed you have like -30 something. ??? WTF? Thats messed up, I mean I never see you causing any problems...

Anyways welcome back man.
(04-22-2010, 12:20 PM)©olumbus(O)hio(B)oy link Wrote:I noticed you were gone for a while.... I used to see you commenting on everything and then one day.. POOF.. you dissappeared. Who has been dissing the crap out of you? I noticed you have like -30 something. ??? WTF? Thats messed up, I mean I never see you causing any problems...

Anyways welcome back man.

Thanks man Smile i was wondering the same thing, i have -31!! Wtf...i dont diss anyone and i dont think my opinions differ that much from anyone else, i wonder if EFFeX can look behind the scenes somehow and see who dissed me so much because i really am interested....
wtf, why would people down rank you? hell i have -12, i dunno how i managed that lol. i never bother ranking anyone, never think about it.