Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Budden Interview w/ On Air Idiots (Talks Shady, MM4 and More)
New Joe Budden interview from before his concert in Connecticut last week... enjoy!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=GZqRuTohwXI[/youtube]
I'll check it out when i get home today, always nice to hear whats going on with Joe.
damn background noise with Joe's mumbling
(04-26-2010, 03:49 PM)Snake Eyez link Wrote:damn background noise with Joe's mumbling

Yeah you gotta put it up real loud and strain your ears, lol.
joe sounds like that on normal songs aswell  lol.

i CBA to listen to this, what was said about shady?
(04-26-2010, 07:10 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:joe sounds like that on normal songs aswell  lol.

i CBA to listen to this, what was said about shady?

He dodged the question about Shady at first and then basically acknowledged that the deal is in the final stages (in so many words). He also explained how negotiations between his current label and Shady were putting a hold up on his album The Great Escape, but everything should be worked out.

At least that's what I got out of it, the audio was REALLY bad.
much love effex. so basically shady in the summer then?  hopefulyl before SH2?

though itll probably take antoher fucking 2 years for it by tht time SH woudl have disbandend and the hype dies down Sad
(04-26-2010, 07:55 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:much love effex. so basically shady in the summer then?  hopefulyl before SH2?

though itll probably take antoher fucking 2 years for it by tht time SH woudl have disbandend and the hype dies down Sad

I don't think he gave a definite time limit, but after reading between the lines it seems like it's all going down this summer.
god i hope so, but when it comes to anything with crooked i invloved, forgive me if i am skepticle.
(04-26-2010, 07:34 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=shaffaaf27 link=topic=3730.msg271520#msg271520 date=1272323454]

At least that's what I got out of it, the audio was REALLY bad.
[/quote]

don´t blame it on the audio, joe is talkin like a rat.